Friday Five

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Friday Five

Postby Nancy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:27 pm

44* here today now. I have spun up a couple of bobbins of single ply wool today. I am enjoying the bands in the parade. I need to take water out for the hens in a bit. X SO glad hubby got the chicken run door working again yesterday yea!
Last edited by Nancy on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Dinner is done. I still need to get on the treadmill though to get my steps in for today. I had meant to walk to the bank. Probably should have and tried to compose my sermon while walking. When I'm away from the keyboard ideas come to mind but even when I write them down, they don't make a cohesive thesis.

I'll try writing while on the keyboard. The service is otherwise finished. I still have to pick up the lobster trap from ds's, though, or give up on that. Maybe, I'll give up on that. We'll see if it works its way into the sermon (originally, I was talking about types of fishing as well as whether one is the fisher, the fish or the bait.)

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:33 pm

Lucylee, and be sure to wear a dress, an apron and of course high heels too. June Cleaver. I was always amazed that Laura Petre was so modern with her slacks!

I was feeling very patriotic from seeing so many bands today. Lots of bagpipes too. I want her blue dress, though I don't know where I'd wear it!

DH stayed in bed all afternoon and evening. Man I hope he's getting better by the morning.

Worked a while on glass top stove. Cleaned it with 3 different cleaners and it's looking better but not perfect. I need to clean the bottoms of all my pots I believe they are causing the problem. I got another file box set up too. Feeling a little better now on top of this project. Course, if DH doesn't get better quick.......

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:10 am

Yes -- I want the blue dress AND the hairstyle! My attempts at an updo are more suited to yard work. I need a classy updo!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”