Make-over Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Make-over Monday

Postby Harriet » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:25 am

I fell asleep and napped, and then my supper was late, so I should stay up a while after that, I'm doing some extras and will hit the hay at midnight. One of the small washings that has been waiting, and a bathroom swish and swipe. Had some delish lima beans.

making out a 5 x 5 for tomorrow. 2016 finish-up stuff. Then it will be time for more desk day for church. Maybe finally can admit it's January just in time to get started on taxes. I think this is the kind of thing that's why my dvetneighbor insists that for her, the calm month is February.

Waving to Twins'. Hope your time away is happy.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:45 am

Hi everyone! The users found two problems with the report, one of which was fixed within the hour. The other is fixed but needs verifying before being unleashed on unsuspecting users! I got all my errands done before dance class. It is SO nice to have a watch again! All dailies done, reimbursement filed, financial research started. I did not write up the recipes for the church cookbook or call the handyman about the oven.

I will probably not check in until late tomorrow, because I will be handling lots of user requests. Good night!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:11 am

WOO HOO for me!
Walked away the pounds 15 min.
Stapled the minutes together...
All the laundry is put away (or hanging to dry)
ALL my tasks checked off -- plus I caught up on a bunch of dvr programs.
:)
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”