Saturday Sorting

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Saturday Sorting

Postby Harriet » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:43 am

What are you sorting through these days?

Is there some area or niche that you have sorted just so? :)

Are you rummaging through a space that's been getting on your nerves? :x

Do you need to provide a clear sorting-surface to organize a collection?

When you do find yourself saying, "Hmmm... ... let's sort this out!" :idea:

blessedw2

Re: Saturday Sorting

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:26 am

I needed this so badly!!!! you have no idea. Thank you d harriet.

hope you all have a wonderful day. I was gone until 7:30 last night. Some things - lots of fun - others, not so fun. I have to leave today for a bit.

have a lovely day to all
it is always a joy to be here with you!

BookSaver
Administrator

Postby BookSaver » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:40 am

Good morning, villagers ~
I will be Sorting through papers later this evening.
But first ... (oh, that phrase!)

Today I will be at the library 5 hours knitting hats and helping to teach anyone who stops by and wants to learn how to use the knitting looms. This is a repeat of a class we taught last fall. It was so much fun we agreed to do it again, so I'm looking forward to a relaxing day.

But first ;) I fueled up with a good breakfast wrap with eggs, cheese & veggies.
But first :) I need to s2s.
But first I need to get off the computer! :lol:

I hope you all have some fun today.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:24 am

Are you rummaging through a space that's been getting on your nerves?
Oh yeah! That would be my insurance tangle for sure. But for today, I'm giving it a rest. Back at it on Monday morning I guess.

I am feeling better each day and even had a little energy to spare this morning. I'm not really doing much of anything but was able to finally able to get my own drink out for pills, pulled up my bedding and made my own breakfast (a English muffin & my first cup of coffee in 2 weeks). Now I'm actually sitting at the computer and doing this. Will go back to the recliner before too long. Wanted to sit a few before I take my BP is all. My BS is another story. Can't wait to go to the Primary Care dr on Wednesday so we can sort it out.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:26 am

Dee is here! Second day in a row! :D

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:42 am

All church files are sorted here. Also how I'm going to store them, what is "eyes only", etc. Other desk stuff is sorted through. Desk surface is visible. It is still brown, like I remember.

It is still Focus cleaning's "office or other" week. Although I am not fully down to cleaning only, I think I'm going to clean anyway, even if I have to move things from sorting-space to sorting-space a bit. That will make me feel "SORT" of successful. lol

I've enjoyed my tiny primrose so much that I've recognized a malady from which I've been suffering.. ...

I have
Flower Deprivation! :o

And with the weather outside, I have zeroed in on one tiny area of my world for sustenance - windowsill.

This has resulted in an inordinate amount of time spent staring at blooms online. :roll: And THIS has resulted in falling in love with just certain kinds that are rare (of course they are) and that you can't find close by.

Did you know that it can cost $35 to get a $2 houseplant sent to you in January-February? I know. I was all over this idea until I got the sticker shock. :shock:

But there are better ideas. With study, I've discovered there's a FL grower who can do it for $10 - that's helpful-er. And there's a grower an hour away who also charges $10 to send but MAY have regular hours and allow customers. Will have to see.

So you would think to yourself, wouldn't you, " Harriet can't possibly be spending too much time on this... .. can she? "

:|

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:46 am

:mrgreen:

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:46 pm

I am up made muffins enjoying deviled eggs I made ladt nite for breakfast. Journal & qt done. waving to all. Glad to see Dee here. Did my daily sketch. Hens has been fed.

Sorting sigh very doubtful that will happen. H is going to look at the car and see if he can sort that issue out.
Last edited by Nancy on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:29 pm

I'm up but still in my PJ's. I had a really rough night. Most of it I was spent being as still as I could and breathing as shallow as I could. Any movement brought on another bout of stomach sickness. This morning I am feeling better. I have successfully kept a half dozen sips of water down. Hopefully, this stomach bug is about through with me.

Once again my footed PJ's rescued me and proved they are worth their silliness. Yesterday I was so cold. I put on 4 layers of fleece and flannel clothes but it didn't help. I was shivering with cold. I wrapped myself in 2 layers of thick blankets. Didn't help, I could not get warm. I put on fleece gloves. Nope, still shivering. Then my brain worked enough to remember I'm always warm in footed PJ. I put them on and was cozy warm the rest of the day/night. I don't know how or why the footed PJ's work, but it is marvelous. They are single layer so how could they possibly be able to keep me warmer than the 6 layers I had on? >>>.shrugging shoulders<<<< I'm just thankful they work.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:29 pm

((((LadyM)))) feel better!

Return to “Post When You Can”