WEDNESDAY WONDER OF WONDERS

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: WEDNESDAY WONDER OF WONDERS

Postby lucylee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:25 pm

LOVED the butterfly story, Lynlee!

Also loved the squirrel story, Kathryn. You MUST search for Ray Stevens' song on youtube. :lol:

I think dmom is just feeling low b/c it is February, Cathy. She went back to doctor today to review labwork, and she reports that she is "disgustingly healthy." LOL. All her blood work shows is still a Vitamin D deficiency. Doctor is replacing her daily Vitamin D with a stronger dose, which she is only to take once a week. He also recommends 30 min exercise, 5 days a week, broken up into 10 min/3xdaily if that works better for her.

I would do so well to follow that advice myself.
Of course, this does not solve the problem of WHY dmom cannot get herself to church on Sunday mornings. I hope she is not depressed again. She says she is not.

WTG on the bug-fix, Elizabeth! That sounds amazing!

Family doctor's nurse called and added Lasix to dh's medications -- but said to continue the antibiotic. So apparently he has fluid AND infection. He says he can already feel his chest loosening up. MAYBE we are finally seeing some relief here. Reported change in meds to the cardiologist office.

Waving to all!!!
Tomorrow is another day.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: WEDNESDAY WONDER OF WONDERS

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Got around to YouTube and watched the song. Yes, ours was a much tamer occurrence. Not everyone saw (those who were piously praying with their eyes closed, for instance!)

Wasted the evening so off to bed now. Did write two refugee related emails. Have a lot more to do but that's a start.

Return to “Post When You Can”