WEDNESDAY WONDER OF WONDERS

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lilac

Re: WEDNESDAY WONDER OF WONDERS

Postby Lilac » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:50 pm

lynlee, your description of the blue winged butterfly was truly a wonder of wonders and I could just picture it in my mind. Thanks for posting that.

Dee, I thought of the Ray Stevens song and the squirrel too. Therefore, Kathryns description of it, made it easy to imagine.

Dee, yes I still take Lantus and I check and recheck that that is what I am taking. Even then, I can get in bed and obsess if it was indeed Lantus. I know it is because I am so afraid to make that mistake again. The next time I might not wake up.

I'm planning on staying home today and I need to call the glass company, once dh is showered. I hope that they can come today. I have plenty of laundry and cleaning to do to keep myself busy.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:57 pm

And did another round, in addition to talking to dd before she goes to work. Malwarebytes is running on my computer. I really need to be able to use it for some desk clearing soon.

I am going upstairs to bonus room to do some clean up there, in addition to other stuff on this round.
-15 minutes timed up there
-get out the fastening thingy for the rack that will go on the inside of the pantry door for extra storage
-bring in recycling bin from street
-reboot laundry
-purge refrigerator and update groc list
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:01 pm

Nineteen reports to bug fix today. Three down by 10:00. Sixteen more to go. Then new and better bugs! And four new reports, all high priority. Won't be bored, that's for sure.

ETA: And now it's noon. Time for lunch. Nine down, ten to go. One of the nine had an extra problem that got fixed.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Lunch is done kidN is here. Sun is out so a walk will be soon. We cleaned threads from tne sewing room floor w a brush. It looks better. Rugs need swept as do floors... me stalling... took a short walk w kidN & ddog no easy task ...lol! Did pink biege yellow and orange quilt blocks to day yea. Tried out some designs with others.
Last edited by Nancy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:56 pm

Just about to finish lunch break and return to homeschool day #129. We have about another 2 hours of lessons before leaving to start cooking for Wednesday night meal at church.

Last night Weight Watcher showed a .6 gain. grrrrrr.. This is the first time that I didn't lose weight. I knew it was going to be bad and was thankful it wasn't worse. I have recommitted to doing the basics. It isn't brain science but it does require consistency.

Netflix program I'm enjoying - Kindness Diaries. The show is okay, but nothing spectacular. It is the multiple country scenery and cultures that have me returning for more episodes.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:31 pm

CUE HALLELUJAH CHORUS LOUD!!!

Warehouse bug fixed in 33 reports in 1.5 days!!! On to the DateShipped bug! There are 11 reports that potentially have this problem.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:19 pm

I'm going to have to look up the squirrel in church song!

Finished my service. Still have no clue for the sermon except a title. So I guess have some clue, just not sure where it is going.

My ankle is incredibly sore, even sitting. Not sure what has happened.

Got the long list of errands done. Dh came with me. Car washed, lunch, new walking shoes, dropped off an Amazon return at the post office, new dolly cart (for moving bins around, not a doll), Costco run, then dh dropped me at our local store and I picked up the meds we need for the trip and eyeliner for me. Then I walked home. Despite all those errands I only have 7K steps for the day and now am afraid to move.

I'm also exhausted and actually had a hard time walking home (although now I understand my ankle probably was weak so that made me more tired). I've had some tea and spent too long on the internet (on a bullet-journal forum) but will now have a short nap. My day seems to have fallen apart but I didn't schedule this evening so maybe I can recover.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:22 pm

I have only 10 more minutes at payroll. Two reports of the 11 are fixed, one is in progress and at a good stopping point.

The person interested in Briggs has decided to hold off until he completes his move. Right now, he lives about 3 hours away, but will be coming nearby.

Gotta make some tea for the road and for my tax appointment. I just found out about a document that I don't have yet. Didn't know about it until this afternoon. Tomorrow morning, I am calling someone about getting a duplicate key for my car. An old friend called about a cat situation. I will try to figure something out. Tonight, taxes and research. Canadian Pharmacy just called for the 3rd time today. After calling three times yesterday. Only now they are calling themselves Nature's Best. It's the same guy every time. He has also claimed to be calling for American Pharmacy and I don't think he has had 3 jobs in the past month. WHY are they doing this. I am NEVER going to order from them, even if they have something I need. I will order it from their competitors EVEN IF IT COSTS MORE!!!

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi!

According to Goo gle, there are 7 more planets that they just discovered, so that's a WONDER!!

I have been feeling low lately, so I have just been lurking. I think it's just because it February. It could be other things, but I don't know.

Dh just brought me a hot tea, so I shall sit here and CUOP.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Finally getting laundry done.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”