Wednesday Write Your Own Ticket

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Wednesday Write Your Own Ticket

Postby Nancy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Re unhappy customers / dson did not get the add in the right phone book said he hammered em on twitter and got very effective, refund or what ever he wanted and was happy.

Happy customer here/ I snagged the phone line repairman when he down the street so our home phones are working again now he had to replace a part. Have not had any tella marketers today so far yea!

Dgd & I got rocks to paint on our walk. Now she is reading to dolls & her stuffed bear. H is home getting tax stuff together I have a plan for dinner.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:32 pm

take it easy d lucy

happy your phones are working

love your kitchen d lady also stay safe

hi d kathryn

stay safe d twins!

hi d dee

hello all

I worked on laundry etc. but have so so much more to do
it is always a joy to be here with you!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:38 pm

I have decided that 'writing my own ticket' should be my ticket to health and healthier ways. I am determined to focus more each day on my own health which as it gets even better will spread out in the way I function in my living space. So if I mainly focus on getting enough exercise and eating healthy I should find life better in every area, right?
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:38 pm

I've written my own ticket, writing off fitbit.

I unplugged my dongle which syncs it and have deleted the app. If they will not give me access to my sleep data, they may not have any of my data.

I will have to write the number of steps down each day. Useful sleep tracking was already dead so all I'm giving up on that part is the useless information that I didn't use anyway.

I've started pm-ing people in the community saying what I'm doing. My posts there keep getting deleted so publicly posting doesn't work. Ironically, on the One forum, I'm currently listed as the most helpful poster!

Now to do the dishes and get to bed on time. Tomorrow is a very early start, out of the house by 8.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Sometimes we have an attitude adjustment. Sometimes we have an end of an era.

Sometimes it's the principle of the thing. Sorry, Kathryn.

I did my errands and added P.O. into that, plus getting gasoline. It was raining about half the time. I didn't melt. But I also didn't try to add in groceries in the rain.

Back home, got started on a report.

Tomorrow, first thing is the A T and T people (if they keep the appt this time) and I may be here by myself. HRH wants to be here so much when they come for this, but he can't just change his schedule around AGAIN to suit them.

Nancy, good job on just snagging someone to help.

Dee, that sounds like a plan that's right on the money.

((Twins' Mom))

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:30 pm

I got the carport swept this evening before dinner it looks better, happy with my digging & axe work progress on the stump today. H said he cold tell. Dgd left the back nest box open she brought in a couple eggs for me so the hens got out early noonish & would not go back in till four ish we stayed around. Took the ddog forva walk w dgd and got more rocks to paint. She said it was fun here.

Return to “Post When You Can”