take that Thursday!!!!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

take that Thursday!!!!

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:51 am

I am sending you a can do attitude and the energy to accomplish at least one thing you want to accomplish today.

Don't over goal - even one thing is a huge huge accomplishment.

Let Thursday know that you are awesome and amazing. I have never been a super hero type person but maybe today we can wear our (in our imagination or if you have a super woman outfit, you can wear it literally) S.H.E. cape of wonder to get our work done. We are S.H.E.s which makes us a super team.

I know - really really corny but I couldn't help it. :D

You are very capable (see "cap"(e))

Have a great Thursday
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: take that Thursday!!!!

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:54 am

today I am out of the house

drive dd 1 to airport at 7:30 am
drive dd 2 to airport at 10:00 am
drive aunt (my dad's brothers ex wife - definitely still my aunt)

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:50 am

Wait! Where are your two dds going, Blessedw2? I missed something. Have a 'super' day yourself!

I've been up for a while. Was supposed to go help with the bulletin for Sunday this morning. Friend just called and said "We don't have a bulletin". We have an "interim" for the "interim" who had a heart attack & surgery a few weeks ago. This "interim" announced at the end of Sunday's service that it was his last Sunday. So I guess the Spanish pastor (we have a Spanish congregation sharing our church and it's worked very well for almost 5 years now) is filling in. He doesn't use a bulletin but our Deacon chair proclaimed we do. A sample bulletin was sent to the 'chair' but it's pretty generic at this point. So in the long story short, I'm not going to church this morning. Part of me is glad -had a terrible night. For one thing there was a helicopter circling here from early evening until after 12:30. I rather think they may have been doing a job around the railroad tracks which aren't far from here -less than a block.

I have got to tackle my whole weight issue in a different way somehow. I've been at a standstill for weeks now. Time to put on that 'super' cape and do something (different) about it. :evil:

Time for the rest of my morning routine now that I'm s2s and meds done. Later everyone.....
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:59 am

I had a great night sleep last night. I had a bed all to myself and wasn't woke up a single time by little ones.

We have been down stairs to breakfast. I made good selections among all the many not-so-good posibilities. (Adjusting my super SHE cape).

We have an hour to make the 10 minute drive to ticologist building.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 am

Thanks I needed that. Heading to pour my coffee. We have rain here today. I still need to journal. X

Now u tube & net flicks do not work downstairs sigh. Oh well I am enjoying FatherBrown on net flks up stairs this week while I paint rocks.

Glad I did weeding yeasterday bc of the rain today that will need to wait.

I slept well too did not let dang dog do rounds in the nite.

Another road slide off on the way to the farm ack, we will need to go the other way.
Last edited by Nancy on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.

AustinGranny
Registered

Postby AustinGranny » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:03 am

Good Thursday morning, SHE friends.

Had a restless night here myself. Been up since around 4:30am mostly puddling around but did have coffee, a nutrition shake, put birdseed out.

Last week I actually pulled my SHE books off the shelf and reviewed the declutter procedures (like I'd forgotten them :shock: ). Have a new doormat so starting at the front door is easy. Facing the closed door to the right of it is my 'Bookroom/Bedroom where I don't sleep' and I'd already started on it earlier this week. Need to turn it back into a guestroom so I've been moving things and measuring. Moved the recliner into position where it actually can partially recline. Have a stack of stuff that goes away or elsewhere piled where the futon frame has been measured for and will fit. (It will be replaced in the LR where I actually DO sleep with a daybed/trundle combo.) The big hangup here will be when I get 1/2 way around the room to the W/I closet.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:09 am

Oooooh, I have people showing up here tonight, I better get my cape too! (And smoke and mirrors, while I'm at it!)

Gotta get going.

-s2s
-clean up for dcleaning lady
-out of the house to see dmom
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:21 am

I'm thinking our super outfits are aprons?

I finished the guest bathroom this morning, did the office bathroom and half the master bathroom. 2 bedrooms left to dust and tidy. This is more clean / organized than I've been in a long while.

DD2 called this morning. I haven't talked with her in a while; we've both been too busy lately. Nice conversation. Got BDay card in the mail to Son-i-l. Checks in the mail too.

Need to tackle this office too. Stuff everywhere. Hope everybody has a nice day.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:24 am

I'm more mild-mannered, boring, alter-ego right now.

I'm up and dressed. Tired for some reason (sleep stats indicate I shouldn't be.)

Tidying done. Have agreed to pick up NFM from dental appointment. This may make the day tricky depending on when dh's meeting ends but I haven't done this sort of sponsorship work for months, all the rest of the team have been doing the driving and the car will be out anyway. And it helps out the person who has to go pick up their granddaughter from school. That person has done the bulk of the driving and booked all medical appointments. She's been run off her feet so giving her some support is the least I can do.

Next up, update my mp3 player and then start sorting tax chits.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:35 am

quick hi!

My d aunt doesn't want me to pick her up until a bit later. dh all lunch together 8-)

dd younger went back to my moms
dd older is going to coachella with friends for vacation. dd said she didn't know "how many" girls are staying at the rental house... It sounds like 10. I have no idea where they will sleep. dd older is not good without set plans or sleeping arrangement. She is more an A type personality that likes everything in its place (How I am her mother boggles my mind lol) I am really happy for her to have this opportunity. :D

I have always been a big believer in experiencing things for my dd's or any kids.

- dd younger will be d mom's companion coming back on the plane in the beginning of May. She starts teaching little ones sailing later this year - probably the 2nd week of May. She really loves those little ones.

Return to “Post When You Can”