Tuesday Trying

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Tuesday Trying

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:49 am

Mistakes are proof that you are trying.

Who wants to make some mistakes today? :shock: :lol:

I don't try to make mistakes but I seem to be a master of doing it. I have become quite comfortable making mistakes. I do it so often that it just seems normal. I can't say that I am pleased to make mistakes, but I try to think of them as eliminating a possibility. There are always more possibilities in any situation. I just need to keep trying until I find the right one. Just don't quit.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Re: Tuesday Trying

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:59 am

I am pleased that I can easily move this morning. My muscles have a pleasant ache that tells me they got a good workout yesterday but not so much that I am in pain.

My Plans for today include -
** Steadfast = Track hydration, food, steps, and sleep
** 4 Bedrooms weekly declutter/deep cleaning
** Trash Truck Day
** Post on church FB group Wednesday menu

** 7:45 am DGD5 to school
** 8am - Noon Homeschool Day 151
** Noon - take DS8 to his 1pm appt with Speech Therapist
** Buy fresh fruit & vegetables
** 3:35 Pick DGD5 up from school
** 5-6:30 pm - Weight Watchers weigh-in/Meeting
** 7:30 kids bath & bedtime

B: Egg & cheese sandwiches (cereal and milk)
L: Salad with 10 toppings +Tuna Salad pinwheels
D: Taco Tuesday (Build a mountain)
Last edited by LadyMaverick on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:10 am

that's a perfect title for me today d lady!!!! I tell my kids that I love mistakes for the same reason. Thank you for starting us today. I will have to look back at yesterday and see how your day was.. glad you feel exercised but not in pain! have a wonderful day! what a neat experience you gave your ds8

Nervous because I have my dr. appointment today.

((d kathryn and your church))

time to get going: have a brilliant day!!! looked up a new forest preserve for dh and I to walk in. au revoir!
Last edited by blessedw2 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:25 am

I'm up. I washed up almost all of yesterday's dishes while making my tea.

I have to leave in an hour. Today dgs and I will go grocery shopping. His parents will come along too.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:29 am

have fun with dgs d kathryn

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:42 am

Nice of you and dgs to let his parents come along, Kathryn. Enjoy it! :D

Was going to get up a little before 7 and let myself fall back asleep. After all the dozing and feeling rather not with it yesterday, I slept pretty well. Just waiting a few more minutes so I can take the rest of my meds and get on with my day. I see a grocery trip in my future as well. Want to get going on that this morning -so I don't hit a wall again.

Took a nice long walk last evening. The weather was absolutely perfect. Not going to be so in the next few days -going to 90 or more. AC will be my friend.

I've been pecking away at emptying our bedroom as much as possible. Today I think I'll 'try' to get some things packed and move them to the garage. Feeling not so overwhelmed by this process at this point anyway. Know there's things that I simply won't be able to move at all nor will I even 'try' -that WOULD be a mistake!

Off I go>>>>>>>>>
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:14 am

hi d dee! have a good day! trying is good! You and I have the same thought process.

actually getting off my franny - my list (what a bad 4 letter word - just kidding :D - is done. Errands and phone calls listed.

I am falling behind my old french class by a week - I am going to have to kick some language around to get caught up before it becomes overwhelming.

My day: I will see what I get done: feeling positive but realistic

dr. 9:30
phone calls: sailing, dentist,
errands: stop by vet to pick up dogs medicine

dinner
dishes
duds
dailies

pack patterns and send
finish building closets
hopeful: empty two front window boxes of old dirt
bring down dd younger's hanging cloths and put in built closets
take her boxes from the dining room and put in 3 season room after washing that corner of the room
Set up sailing stuff for dd because she comes back from Florida and goes to work the next day -

walk / dogs
transfer records (health)
continue packing dd younger's room

French
Harmonica (didn't play yesterday)

future: clean out music in front room (it's become a pile - up to my knee) put away and keep what dd younger is currently playing.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:47 am

listened to a bit of farm sound therapy on youtube while working in the kitchen - dishes from last night washing themselves, counters cleaned, still need to do stove but have to head out. dinner items to be used tonight out on island.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:52 am

Right now I will be trying to get the garage door to close! I took garbage out earlier and now the little viewer thingie must be not be aligned (I looked around for more to toss) so the door reverses back up. And my garage is a mess! I don't want the neighbors seeing it! :lol:

Dd has left in a huff for work. I was "making her late" by asking her to get her clothes off the floor in my laundry room. :roll:

Slow day again today, I need to get some motivation for doing things other than genealogy these days. Need to do a desk day also.

Dh and I are heading out on Thurs a.m. for a quick long weekend beach trip. We'll be using a condo that belongs to a friend of his. DH is in quite a mood, his assistant announced yesterday that she was giving him two weeks notice. She is going to be singing (gospel, and in churches) more. Her long-time musical partner died in Jan so she feels this is a good time to make changes. Dh is dying right now about losing her.

Got the garage door closed, thank goodness. We're missing the neighborhood garage sale this weekend. Lots to get rid of in there.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:05 am

I am up have fed animals. Sipping black coffee. Journaling done. Saw on the news the lowes $50 coupon on fb is a fake phishing scam.

Trying to get mojo to keep up on progress.
I have payroll this afternoon.
It has been raining.

Return to “Post When You Can”