TRINKET THURSDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: TRINKET THURSDAY

Postby Harriet » Thu May 25, 2017 8:31 pm

So nice you are able to stop and get photos of wildlife, Kathryn.
Thanks (I think) for the scary link.

Yesterday one TADA (in almost the whole day) was a module of the course completed and that test finished. I may not get back to it until Monday or at least Sunday evening.

Today I have gotten the weekly deposit out of the way - it was extensive and time consuming this week because it included a group that meets in our church. Waiting until tomorrow to complete, though, would have been nerve wracking. I also got some recycling done. Also got to grocery. An important email done. Now need to write the last of the (pay)checks that will be best given Sunday and put them in envelopes. Extra important to have this efficient, if dd37's family attends with us. Also I have a bulletin board item ready.

Email arrived TODAY announcing that Sunday will be a covered dish after service. Sigh. That will be super difficult to prepare for, with houseguests and so many children who need attention. I wish these plans would be made more in advance. I sent announcement on to dd37 - don't know what she'll think.

Return to “Post When You Can”