FOCUS FRIDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lynlee

Re: FOCUS FRIDAY

Postby Lynlee » Fri May 26, 2017 11:06 pm

My week in brief
Monday - support group isn't, imho, as the coming week is the last to be held at that time slot.
The altered time slot the group wanted with a place to be looked into and found (our decision on Monday),
was discarded by one who cares nothing for what members want and has decided their decision goes. And thinks they have authority to do this. (communicated back to group on subsequent days).
No - I'm not interested in an evening meeting with a 30 min drive on a winding rural road to get home.
So next Monday meeting is to say goodbye.
And I'm back to needing the radio on to get any sleep.
And not much else happening.
Through the week - 2 loads of washing has happened.
Managed to walk 3 k some days.

Today Saturday
tai chi instructor is back after a good 6 months away. We had been having a bash at the first half.
Hard to do it his way with frequent held poses, and repetitions to teach a newbie.
I'm thinking my lower back is out. Hips were a problem, and doing some standing cat cows (yoga) has seemed to help.
I need to get back to more yoga if I want to keep my body in working order.

groceries. yes the milk / juice mix that pretended to be my breakfast did not protect me from spending too much. Hopefully it all gets used.
shopping is away.

next I need feeding

Waving back to Harriet.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri May 26, 2017 11:31 pm

No kids here today I rested did not mow. Great weather here this weekend.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sat May 27, 2017 1:31 am

I guess I should start a Sad Saturday-- it's after midnight here... but I don't want to be sad Sat. So I'll just focus on Friday for a little longer.
I'm just feeling sorry for myself bc apparently I now have the coughing--lose your voice--headache--feel like you've got the flu virus.

We had a great day-- took ds and the grands to a small local historical site and just rode around for awhile. Then I ran a few errands, came home, and took to my bed. Been watching Blue Bloods all night on the DVR.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and I can get some things done around here.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”