Monday Maneuvers

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Monday Maneuvers

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon May 29, 2017 10:35 pm

I've cancelled and rebooked hotels.

We're heading home, taking an extra day, on Wednesday instead of driving around the Gaspe. The weather isn't looking good and I'm homesick.

The bed here squeaks really badly. I'm not in bed yet but dh is squeaking it a lot just by moving around. I'm the fidgety one. Sigh...

Good night!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon May 29, 2017 11:36 pm

Boy -- I've been maneuvering today!
Had dgrands from around noon till after 8:00 p.m. They were relatively good, for their ages, but when they are together there is ALWAYS a lot of squealing and carrying on and with my voice no more than a whisper... I am exhausted! Fortunately, dh felt well enough to go for a ride and we kept them in the car till about 3:00, LOL. We rode around in the forest and then to the river and they seemed to enjoy that.

Walk down memory lane for me... went back to where dparents always took the boat when I was growing up.

In addition-- I have washed FIVE loads of clothes and hung them to dry, plus cooked supper and cleaned up the kitchen. And changed the sheets on our bed. And put away a million toys.

Tomorrow-- early appt with heart clinic for dh.
Tomorrow night-- one of those sales parties at dcousin's house. (31 products -- bags and things-- and some sort of scent thing -- pink zebra?) I don't really want to spend $$ but I want to see my cousins.)
Tomorrow is another day.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue May 30, 2017 12:15 am

I am thinking of things I need to do in the a. m. , pick up dog messes in the back yard. Roll up and put away power cord in shop. Did not get the store run done today. Take trash to tbe curb.

Good news is the laundry is current. Dishes are loaded and ready to go. Trash is dumped. Coffee is ready to go in the morning.

When kidN was here she helped with putting away the toys that are too small for the 1yo. So with h what we did when the boys were here that it is great progress and is looking better.

Return to “Post When You Can”