Magical Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Magical Monday

Postby lucylee » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:43 pm

:D :D :D HOORAY :D :D :D
AOL is back. Mail is back. Favorites are back.
Now... if only I didn't lose dh's game statistics in all that chaos. :roll: I just told ds, (via text) I'm just going to play dumb if dh questions THAT. It should not matter to a grown man if he has won 1186 consecutive games of Freecell or 1195 games. * sheesh *

So... cuop... today was all afternoon with dmom. We both really liked the lung doctor though. He gave her 4 new rx's and said she should see some gradual improvement -- and she actually felt better yesterday and today anyway, probably from last steroids family doctor gave her.
Before I left with dmom, dh & I went to the post office, drug store, bank, and got the oil changed & tires rotated on tahoe.
After dmom dropped me off at home, I cooked supper -- Philly Cheese steak sandwiches AND I FORGOT THE CHEESE. Yes. That is how my last couple of days have gone....
Cleaned up kitchen.
Read the paper.
Talked to dbil on phone... texted w/dxsisil (she had a wreck very much like ds's, and her car is totalled)... talked to ds on phone...
Messed up computer... texted with ds...
Fixed computer.

Yesterday -- guess y'all got the idea of why there was no contact from me THEN.
Drove dh around twice, for about an hour at a time, once to get ice cream, both times to just help him relax with the cold ac blowing.

I can certainly relate to the nausea, etc. that comes with panic, LadyM & Dee. Sooo glad LadyM's church $ was accounted for. Hope good news comes soon from your camp owner, Dee. Handling money for any organization makes me very nervous. That was always one of my big fears with school newspaper. And once, I did have approx $300 stolen -- and it was largely my fault. I had been counting money during class, which was divided into before lunch & after lunch. I just left the money box on my desk, locked the classroom door, and went to lunch. Yep... a couple of students in that class picked the lock and took the money while we were all at lunch. Luckily, the security cameras showed them clearly coming into my room and they were punished. However, I don't remember if the money was all recovered or not.
Tomorrow is another day.

blessedw2

Re: Magical Monday

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:03 am

(((()))) dearest lucy
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”