FRIDAY FINDING FLOORS

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: FRIDAY FINDING FLOORS

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:44 pm

We are at the WF type store in the sitting area using the WiFi. Dh realized he would not have Netflix for his exercise tomorrow. We've had dinner but the hot buffet smells wonderful.

I'm downloading podcasts to get me through the night.

I'm having an awful day.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:45 pm

We are at the WF type store in the sitting area using the WiFi. Dh realized he would not have Netflix for his exercise tomorrow. We've had dinner but the hot buffet smells wonderful.

I'm downloading podcasts to get me through the night.

I'm having an awful day.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi everyone!

I was invited to stay for a pizza lunch after I clocked out from work. It was interesting to just sit at the prep table for a while and not have to do a single thing. I watched the other 3 employees (1 was the manager) buzzing around me.

Dh and I ended up going to Costco instead of Vietnamese food. We had a sausage each and then dh hat a hot dog and we both had our drinks. Dh loves the $5 supper once in a while. Good thing, because we spent way too much money for other things. Butter is less than $3 per pound, so I got a few of them.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Return to “Post When You Can”