Thursday!!! What does your day look like?

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Thursday!!! What does your day look like?

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:09 pm

oh elly so glad to see you again!

Hi d cathy!

hi d dee hoping your dd has a wonderful time

hi d kathryn so cool

hi d lady - that is hot d lady!

hi d harmony! wonderful that your house looks amazing!

hi d nancy - I am happy d harriet can post again too!

Hope everyone had a great day!

today d mom and I went to the swedish american museum, sweden shop and a swedish restaurant, bar nes and noble s, etc. etc., my d mom loved the museum as much as I did as many of the farm items and kitchen stove (old tall burning stove) just like her grandmothers. we also stopped a vintage dress shop - very cool. mom was great until she could not get schaum torte - lol she became a bit (actually a bit more than) cranky - she laughed about it later - she said she was actually disappointed. She is a tiny woman who can eat lol.
https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPho ... onsin.html - Al johnsons in sister bay has this dessert. She thought all swedish restaurants had it :D

http://www.aljohnsons.com
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:35 pm

Hmmmm, I might be in Wisconsin this summer. That dessert looks worth hunting down!

La Machine, or at least the little bit we went to was really interesting. I think I'll try and get to more of it over the weekend.

Now, off to bed. I'm still mulling a sermon in my head but it is coming together. Dh wants a movie in the morning with me, so I need to get it done very first thing if possible.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 pm

good night d kathryn and all.

I finally got my harry potter #1 book in french - awfully small - I am wondering if it is shortened
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”