FRIDAY FINISH WHAT YOU CAN

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
DeeClutter
Administrator

FRIDAY FINISH WHAT YOU CAN

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:47 am

Before the weekend........
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Re: FRIDAY FINISH WHAT YOU CAN

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:54 am

Looks like great weather for the weekend -finally. We have dd's dBailey while she's up near the St. Lawrence with DS-A's family.

I'm almost ready to head out the door for cardiac rehab. Just finishing up my breakfast and a little coffee (decaf of course). I'm 'kicking' myself as I overate on our anniversary and the scales are showing that today. Oh well off I go on a new week. One thing we have to do for cardiac rehab is to weigh each day first thing when we go in. That's more for them keeping track of water weight, but....... sure going to show a couple pound weight gain today.

Have to call dgs12 soon and get him up. He has to come here to get dBailey and walk her over to dd's RV for the day. He'll let her out a couple of times during the day and feed her. Usually we'd just keep her here but we all felt it was better not to have her under dh's feet.

Have to get going. Have a great day!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 am

Genealogy institute wraps up at Athens Ga at noon today and I head home. I don't want to break out of the "genealogy bubble" here. I'll check in later when I'm home.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:53 am

perfect title for me today d dee

hi d dee - have a wonderful day too
hi d twins how fun - have a great day to you too
hi d everyone

too lazy/tired to post but never too tired or lazy to wish everyone a lovely day
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 am

feeling a little more awake... never lie down after you wake up ;) :D

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:51 am

Figured out why kidN was a no show the other day she had twin girl cousins born this week.
s2s x
journal x
breakfast for h me & animals x
dr. x got letter mentioned in j & c .
Next week big a. m. concrete pours for road construction projects in our area h is not sure they have that contract.
Last edited by Nancy on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 am

hello d nancy

hello d everyone

unfortunately I got carried away in a discussion and have been on the computer ;) My d mom is picking me up at 10:50 to go out to lunch with d aunts and cousin.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:01 am

Good morning everyone! I did something shocking last night, I went to bed early instead of pushing myself to get things done. The daily necessities did get done, it does no good to skip cat care for early bed, they will just wake you up. The new pattern of Girls' Night Out is dinner then talk to DD15. Although the x thinks she would do better in El Paso, DD has chosen the local hotel water park. She says she has never had a coughing fit there. (She didn't have one at Water World in Denver either). In answer to blessedw2's question of yesterday, this is more of DD's worry than the x's. Her doctors do not know what is wrong. It acts like asthma, but she tests negative and asthma meds do not work as expected. (They have some benefit, but not quickly like they should). She will cough so badly she has trouble breathing. On a youth group trip, two of the mothers were debating a trip to the ER. I wish they had, it might help if doctors could see her during an episode. We know a few other things it is not: allergies and her father's auto-immune problem.

Tonight's plan involves dinner with a church group at a Chinese place I suggested. Then, there is much prep work for tomorrow. In addition to the usual cat clinic prep, I have a serger class. I need to get the serger threaded with reds and find the top I want to fix. Also, grab the test fabric. There is one DPC today. My Friday finish item will be my traveling companion's sweater.

At payroll yesterday, I found some items that were missing in the application report. Today they will become un-missing.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:36 am

d elizabeth (((your sweet dd))) do use benedryl before you go. dd younger also has a poor immune response and many times she will take 1 -2 before entering an area she may have an allergic reaction to - i.e. chlorine and chemicals in those type of areas that are not open to the outside. I will pray she doesn't have a problem when you take her swimming.

okay I have to go off the computer as I am leaving and I am getting sidetracked.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:53 am

I'm back from rehab with lunch in tow. Finished that and now thinking about making a trip to W mart. It is a 'trip' because it's about 25 miles each way. There's really nothing close by to us without traveling. Today's rehab seemed more difficult for me but I survived. They did make me sit an extra 5 minutes (have to sit 10 at the end of routine) as my BP was up. But it did come down to normal so they let me go. They are very watchful of everything -heart rate (wear a heart monitor through the whole regimen), blood sugar before & after exercise, blood pressure several times during the process, how hard each exercise is, weight, how much water you drink during the time there. I did get a little light headed on Tuesday and they walked me over to sit for about 5 minutes till it completely passed.

Dh's therapist comes this afternoon. Said he 'snapped' his knee once this morning -not a good thing. Something gave way on him. Told him to be sure to share that with the PT when he comes. We've been keeping a watch on one area of the upper part of his incision. Nurse took off his bandage on Tuesday. The incision is glued this time -other knee was staples.

It's a very overcast day out there and cool. Have the door closed for now but I suspect it'll get warmer as the afternoon goes on.

Return to “Post When You Can”