THURSDAY TABLES

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: THURSDAY TABLES

Postby Harriet » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:57 am

((Kathryn)) Thanks for letting us know the outcome for his leg.

Lilac, you have had an eventful day! I hope everyone sleeps well!

I went through the clothes minimally and definitely have something light colored and summery to wear Sunday - slacks color is a sea blue, I'd say. Have put those slacks through a rinse and hung them to drip dry.

Ramblin' I used hair dryer to help remove stickers on a manila padded envelope to send back 2 items that won't work. I would have remembered the trick eventually, but because you reminded me I tried that idea first and saved time! There was more of the still-sticky area left than the label covered, so I just used extra clear packaging tape around it. Happy to report the mailing is ready for tomorrow, no procrastination. Actually, this was a high percentage of items that worked - I was surprised.

I had printed out the order so had little photos beside the names and sizes of items. I made notes on that today so I'll remember lengths, sizes, whether I like fabric, etc. Hopefully that keeps me from making mistakes if I order similar items again.

Return to “Post When You Can”