In Motion Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: In Motion Monday

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:53 am

I woke up with the Vegas news although I see the numbers have got much worse since 6 a.m.

I'm following the Barcelona news closely but it is hard to find good reporting and harder to dine analysis. The Economist hasn't really reported anything from today (it is coming up on close of business there now) and there isn't a lot from the BBC. I suppose both are taking a wait and see approach. Dh will arrive on Saturday morning. By then if there are huge protests (due to the weekend) it will be too late to change plans. There is a call for a strike tomorrow so I'll watch and wait.

No further progress here. I'm ADDing badly.

Decided not to order the screen. The reviews were suspect.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:02 am

printed out my bible study verses (wow there were lots of readings) I have bible study at 9:15 tomorrow morning. ;)
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:05 am

I have been reading about Spain as well d kathryn.

My d mom is coming over to help me focus again on my card file. dh is not thrilled... but I need to have someone who focuses (my mother is born organized. Her home is spotless!) She definitely is not a sidetracked person when it comes to her home.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:44 am

HRH says although he knew, he deliberately did not mention the news to me during my busy moments before leaving for my meeting, since he thought I would be less stressed that way. Because I don't listen to radio in car, and he turns the tv on for Tobias when we are both away, I walked in to a pre-empt special report when I got home.

It took 30 seconds or so of the broadcast for me to realize I was still holding my purse out, up in the air above a table, forgetting to set it down. Heartache.

Also he says before he left he took a message for me to call a lady at church, so I'll accomplish that - wonder what's up.

Errands are piling up. What happened to the paperless society (ha) and what happened to that future in which we weren't going to have so many errands. I really should have done some on my way home, but was wanting out of these spiffy clothes and into normal, lol. where are my jeans... ... that's how I feel.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:47 am

I didn't tell dd older at all either this morning about the news. (she was here last night) ... d mom is here = wish me luck... she is like a terrier and even though she is 80 she is a dynamo

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:07 pm

lol - my d mom is a "you just do it" person and she is in my front room going what are you doing having these pets. and yelling at the pets to get out of the living room (poor mom) .. lol

she doesn't believe in the card file as you should know how to do it - just do it ;) :D

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:47 pm

How did I miss it's Sunny's birthday? Happy birthday, Sunny. And a happy birthday wishes to CathyS as well.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:11 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNNY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHYS!

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:43 pm

Just peeking in...

Migraine recovery mode, but I believe it is Helias birthday as well .
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:47 pm

I have Helia's birthday as June 27th. Someone please correct me if I have it wrong.

Just came back from our storage unit. Brought lots of things with miscellaneous papers in them. So will start on that: trashing, keeping, shredding very soon.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”