Tackling Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lilac

Re: Tackling Tuesday

Postby Lilac » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Dggs is 2 months old today and almost 8 lbs. Dgd21 had put 2 pictures of him on FB, along with a little sign that said he was 2 months old. He still has some issues with his formula. They have tried a variety of them.

blessedw2

Re: Tackling Tuesday

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 am

d elizabeth I am struggling with the behave discreetly (please don't accept this behaviour into your home - I am sure while your x did the same thing others allowed him to do the same thing - it's hard on the wife finding out later that everyone else knew - my d aunt went through this - she felt betrayed by who she thought were her friends). You don't have to accept it in your home at all. It's such a lack of respect that he is giving you and his wife and girlfriend. Men like this do not need to have acceptance by women. Women can be stronger than this; it's a matter of respect. Accepting him coming with this situation is putting the wife in the same position. (no girlfriend period if you plan on bringing him in with his wife). He is trying to show off that he thinks he is smarter than everyone else. A sad sad situation.

I think you may have to see it for exactly what it is - it is a form of mental abuse by someone who thinks they have the right. No one says no - accepts it and he is Not respecting you. this is about you and him not about his wife/girlfriend. I worry that you that you accept that this man is doing this to you: it is abuse - out right and you need to respect yourself and not allow it. Are you worrying about making a scene and that people won't come. If you can tell him straight by email that you will not allow that to go on in your home and he can come with his wife but not all three. This is your home and your daughter. who cares what he thinks as he is not taking your feelings into account. If the wife asks why - you are ok to say that you have a reason but she will have to ask her husband or her friend. stay strong - respect yourself and your dd and friends. you deserve better.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”