Anti-Procrastination Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Anti-Procrastination Wednesday

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:26 am

hi lynlee well done on your laundry - do you think you can speak to my laundry so that it will behave themselves and put themselves away. 8-)

hi d nancy great work on your holiday prep and your morning dailies done!

hi d twins. At least your brain goes "bing" - lol my brain forgets to buzz at all. :D Best of everything while you run your errands and visit your d mom

hi d elizabeth
Good Morning too! i love that you are taking dancing - how wonderful for you! I am so so sorry to her a teen died. So hard!
I am sorry to hear about your foster kitty - I am glad he has you to be with in his final time.

time to go back to reality when all my brain wants to do is play
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:53 am

Thanks blessed wtg every one!

I did inside windows in lr h kit. Sliding glass door also.

Changed out the new mop head I hated it I cannot ring it out and it was too heavy takes for ever to dry as well.

I moved holiday items out of the living room.
Picked up after the dog toys etc.

Worked on the surface on living room some more, dusted a bit in this room, it is better not perfect.

When I got out the step stool to wash kit window found the mini dust pan & small wisk broom. Yea!

Deciding if I will vacuum next after I pick up a bit more. I need to remind myself it only took 6 min. Last week. Done having tea and chocolate now. Note to self next time dust last not first!

It is Rudolph Day! I have been knitting a scarf for that.
Last edited by Nancy on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:59 am

I just realized that since my d family care has been done that I have been able to go back to doing holiday work. (I miss them horribly and would rather have them here). I should have given my self a break when I was in the midst of not being home and caring for others. It's amazing that one sees what they are not doing instead of seeing All that they are doing.

bathroom (dailies or every other days) done
swiped and swiffered the 3 bathrooms - it took 20 minutes.
pumpkin bread is out of the oven (who said that)

Next goal:
manage surface clutter in family room, dining room, living room
quick surface vacuum of wood floors
I am going to put the timer on to see how long it actually takes

not perfect is perfect!!! great d nancy!

knock on wood - I might be free for some creativity
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:11 pm

DPC DONE! None of the other items on my list can really be addressed until I get home tonight.

My inner brats are actually triplets: Dowanna, Donafta, and Notgonna.

A better question for me would be: Is there any room in your house that you DON'T dislike doing and put off?

It's actually the resident kitty who is the geezer with known kidney issues and potential other problems. There is a foster cat with lots of issues, but neither his diagnosis or prognosis is known. His age is not known precisely, but he is middle aged.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Two:
-downloaded and reconciled mother's transactions since June-July into Quicken and reconciled. Her credit card isn't being used anymore so that simplifies. Also found a few transactions I hadn't categorized.
-called doc who writes scripts for meds for refill. I need to see her next month.

One more, and then I'll take off.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:21 pm

d elizabeth - so so true about the rooms.

My inner brats are actually triplets: Dowanna, Donafta, and Notgonna.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't tell you how much I giggled

hi d twins.

Next call d mom after I do the living room, dining room, family room mini manage clutter and vacuum

AustinGranny
Registered

Postby AustinGranny » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:40 pm

My morning routines are done and the one task assigned to the 25th of the month, input FOM bills to Bill Pay, has also been done.

Yesterday's errand list got shortened because the home health care nurse called and wanted to come by and discharge me, finally, from their service. By the time she left I only had time for the necessary errand to pick up med refills and do a short list of grocery shopping before the daily influx of after school and early morning shift shoppers. Then there was an involved phone call from a med supply company taking over supplying me through my doctor's office instead of the home health care service. Took a lol to our on site laundry room; my stack unit washer stopped working but my dryer is still good so I bring them home to dry; have a basket of fluffy dry towels and compatible items to fold.

I've been keeping up with my Daily list but the Weekly list never quite gets done in a week. Been averaging about 10 days to get through it and I live in a 500 sq ft condo. One item is being fluffed in the dryer right now. I don't do SHE cards any more; it's all on on screen Sticky Notes lists that get checked off.

The Community Cat that sleeps somewhere and eats breakfast here usually roof walks to a 3rd floor neighbor's balcony in the next building and naps there in his loft. He must not be available because Cat is back here snoozing on my daybed pillows. And watching political news on my TV like she understands it all.

Since this is Anti procrastination Wednesday I shall go do another Weekly put off from last week.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:20 pm

bought a couple of patterns from patchwork pottery for coffee cup and pot holders. :D

dog appointment is at 3:30

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:28 pm

Crisis averted! Got a call from someone who 4 years ago needed a kitten taken in. We have no fosters available. Fortunately, she wants to keep this stray, but get it neutered. I connected her with Street Cat Hub and all should be well. If they cannot arrange transport from her house to the Hub, she will call me and I can get that set up. We did have space (my house) when Pumpkin was found. He was adopted long ago.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:01 pm

out of cleaning cloths and into reg s2s
flipped laundry
folded it but didn't put it upstairs yet because I don't wanna 8-) :D it's on the church bench
now (fingers crossed - creative time)

glad crisis was averted d elizabeth

hello austin granny yay on your am routines - Is it a good thing to have been discharged from the Nurse... it sounds like a good thing
I have also struggled with weeklies - good luck on your weekly

great job on your work d twins.

hello everyone - hopefully I will see you soon! I have to find my ironing board lol

Return to “Post When You Can”