Saturday's Something

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Saturday's Something

Postby Nancy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:05 pm

We were supposed to go drive and see the lights h get a burger nope not happening. I was frustrated took a walk called my dsis. Sigh oh well I can watch the game. Not hungry anyway. H did not talk to dson about the instant pot dil wants one too.

The food was awesome today. :twisted:

I took a walk when I got home to blow off steam. called my dsis she is ok.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:21 pm

Thank you, RunKitty! It was an amazing game! We were all so excited.
Gonna be difficult to beat Georgia a second time... but stranger things have happened, I guess. I don't expect to go to that game -- hoping dh and dbil will go on their own without me. (Which will be fine unless dh doesn't get aisle seats from our order -- then he will be looking for another pair of tickets and I'll be back in the mix.)
Anyway -- win or lose, we'll be waiting till next weekend to see what our New Years plans are going to be.

I am sooo sooo thankful dh was able to make this trip and enjoy this season. Si. Months ago, things were kinda questionable you know. We have truly been blessed.
Tomorrow is another day.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:20 am

Lucylee, it does sound like your DH is doing a bit better?

Well good news. I've just discovered this evening how to make this browser cooperate a bit better. I've been clicking on things a bit too fast for it. At this lower speed it can't keep up with that. Even typing - I'm a really fast typist and if I go down to 30-40 wpm it keeps up with that. I managed to reset both mine and DH's FF also and that's also helped. So all is not lost. We're still getting some new equipment, and won't be sharing any more. This one had 2 profiles in it, so our settings were each our own, but still, things we did in here affected the whole computer. It will be nice to have our own someday.

We just discovered our modem is not just a modem, it is a router too (I didn't know that) and we have a way to set up the printer wireless. Someday we'll be up to speed with everybody else! And a whole lot poorer too.

I haven't gotten a lot of sleep since Wed night. Wed night my back was so stiff and sore from all the housework and cooking I couldn't get to sleep. Thursday I guess I was all energized from all the company, and last night only got 4 hours. So I've had naps Thurs and this afternoon. Hoping for a good night tonight.

It's been quite a holiday.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:29 am

We are home and suddenly all the junk I've eaten has rebelled on me.... whew. I may have to take a zofran. All unpacked, etc. just unwinding in bed, reading the paper.

That last post was supposed to say SIX, not SI.
I haven't started speaking Spanish.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”