First Friday of the last month of 2017

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: First Friday of the last month of 2017

Postby Nancy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:01 pm

I talked to dsis re paperwork. I am resting my back \ hip now. We have had dinner. Laundry is going now. I got new vacuum, h put it together. I used the other vacuum and got the upstairs vacuumed. Last load of laundry is going in the dryer now.
Last edited by Nancy on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Great "aha! moment", LadyM.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Dd19's young man also got sick after Thanksgiving get-togethers. But instead of developing the playgroup/SS respiratory symptoms our dgd here had caught (to which dd and I had been exposed, making us worry his was from our family) his symptoms were like his sister's (she's a school librarian), with digestive distress to the max. For the first time(s), he missed both a college class and a day at work (he works for the college). He hated ruining those records, but thankfully most of his sickness happened before college life started back up. So far, dd19 hasn't turned up sick and I sure hope she avoided it.

I made a favorite rice blend this afternoon. HRH took an extra bowl back to his office tonight, so I hardly have enough to consider for a meal tomorrow. (not complaining) Last week dd19 had put some of my previous batch with an oriental take-out meal she'd brought home and said it was the only thing that got her interested in the leftovers. I'm sure it's because of the 1 part heirloom red to 3 parts of whatever other packaged blend of wilds and browns. The red rice just has something - dark and appetizing-looking, contrasting against the others, but not so dense or hard as the wilds.

Return to “Post When You Can”