Soup 4 Sunday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Soup 4 Sunday

Postby Nancy » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Our collage teams never get very close go trophy winning, one coach is getting head hunted to East again. I feel lucky if can even find a game on lol.

Soup broth is cooling on the deck now. I think I will try dumplings again tomorrow. The hoyse smells grsat foid was yummy, I still need to run a load in the dishwasher.

Did a walk w ddog.

I vacuumed most of the rec room this evening, I will finish up the last bit tomorrow. Got way more done than I thought I would tonight. Dishes are going now.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 pm

good night nancy

hi d lucy sorry you had a hard time on the highway - oh so so sweet regarding your sweet grandson - how nice is that. Good night and sweet dreams

good night d lady

dinner dishes are washing themselves
all the groceries are away and veggies cleaned for future cooking
I washed the pans and a few bowls by hand and they are now drying on the counter
counters cleaned
washed off cutting boards but need to bleach them tomorrow (I can't tonight because I have a nicer sweatshirt on and I don't feel like changing)

good night all
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:20 pm

Well so much for our day of rest and my Sunday afternoon nap! Busy day, but we got a lot done.

Church and then we stopped at W-M for lunch for DH for next week and we looked around at the food. He almost had a melt-down about all the food he wanted to buy and I said he couldn't eat. Poor guy is having to change a lot of things and he isn't overweight either, so the "treats" he ate were not hurting him in that regard.

Thank you Lynlee for tip about changing my computer time. I will look into it when I get a few extra minutes.

Blessed I sure hope DD's teeth work goes smoothly and does not trigger any problems. I go to the dentist Thurs. :(

Booksaver, I hope your back is feeling better. Mine has been stiff and sore ever since the big clean just before Thanksgiving. I don't know if it's ever going to get better.

Twins, I missed that your kids were moving out too. Are they happy about this?

I'm not a football fanatic either. Sometimes I think I don't fit in with society; fortunately we don't have a college team in town or a professional team very close. I remember those days in Pgh. with the Steelers frenzy. The terrible towel. Sheesh!

I had a lot of stuff to put away from our trip to WM. Meat to cut up and package for the freezer. Then we were watching a chick flick on TV and DH asked if I was going to pick a place to go for a date, where would it be? Since he can't do a lot of walking, I said maybe we could just go out and look for the grape vines he wanted to plant and some bushes to replace 2 that he killed with the roof cleaning, and some for the other side of the front where a bunch died. Some date, huh.

So we went to HD and WM, got 6 bushes and 1 grape vine. While there he wanted to look at tires and bought one for where we've been using the spare and got that mounted balanced and installed. Once home we put those plants in and I dragged the hose over and watered everything. I'll have to keep them watered and will have to think about that because I wanted to put the outside lights across there...but now I can't with the water...

After dinner I put the tree up, all 4' of it. DH helped with that and the extra set of white lights we put on and I decorated. It looks nice. We picked up a new angel topper to replace the one we feared was trying to burn the inside of our old one last year. This one has fiber optics on her wings and something she carries, very pretty. Hung the stockings and put up the nativity; all that's left to do is hang the pine cone wreath outside. And figure out outside lights.

So I'm pretty bushed, planning on hitting the hay here. See ya tomorrow.

Return to “Post When You Can”