Wednesdays' What Where When and Why

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Wednesdays' What Where When and Why

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:54 am

Share your Wednesday thoughts and plans
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Re: Wednesdays' What Where When and Why

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:58 am

Because I'm determined to Keep on until it happens ... I created a different way of tracking food this morning in digital BuJo. I'm trying to keep it super simple but still, give me the information I want.

Today is typical Wednesday activities here. Homeschool. Cook for the church family. Worship service.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 am

There's a digital BJ, LadyM? Did not know this. And what is the way you've hit on to track food btw?
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:19 am

Thanks for getting us started, LadyM. I am using my B est s elf planner - yesterday went completely off the tracks with research, altho I did reflect on it all last night and I did accomplish things.

Today I have a round of errands to do, need to visit dmom, and the neighborhood holiday party this evening. I am making challah, to take, by request.

I need to get moving....
-get recycling out
-breakfast and meds
-start laundry
-s2s
-walk the dog

I am trying for getting out of the house to grocery at 10:30.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:47 am

Okay, I'll admit it -I got off track and went down a 'rabbit hole' researching digital bullet journal. Back on track now. Wrote out an announcement for our Sunday bulletin and called the gal who's doing it right now. Got a recording. Hoping she calls me back before she prints it up. DD has to help me do some ornaments on her printer tonight that I'll hang on our "Love Gift" tree.

Dsisil called me this morning to check on whether we were going to breakfast tomorrow. Yes we are just need a time. Not sure what shape she's really in though.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 am

I loved the video about Hanukah yesterday d kathryn!

good morning d lady - thank you for starting us!

good morning d twins!

good morning d dee!

good morning d harriet! so glad you chose to eliminate the carol-ing because you have so much on your plate right now.

good morning dear everyone
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:15 am

i couldn't come back last night because I took a nap at 4:00 :shock: ;)

The goal today was to go Christmas shopping for dd older and dd younger but I shall see as the I didn't finish the family room (found out that I hadn't cleaned the salt glazed rowe pottery - on my fireplace for a long time :shock: so the pottery is sitting everywhere in the family room to be cleaned before putting it back).

I also didn't finish: so this is now under Anti procrastination Wednesday
finish family room
vacuuming each room and surface rinsing
and I did not do the bathrooms or the laundry room this week and those rooms need attention.

I wish you all a great productive wednesday.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:34 am

Oh, I am so over trying to get my T-med through xscripts. Supposedly via a phone call on Monday it was taken care of. According to the website it says once again, "too early to fill, do after 1/1/18"! Meantime I'm on 'borrowed' med from W algreens. :twisted: :evil:

Editing at 10:55am. Okay, so I've tried one more time through member services to order my thyroid med. Supposedly (and I use that term loosely!) it's been ordered, rescinding the time I'm supposed to reorder. We shall see..................

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:48 am

What: paperwork, singing, bank, superintendent

Where: Home, the non-profit apartment where I used to serve on the Board, same village as the apartment, Home.

When: this morning, leave at 12:50, bank at 4, super at 7

Why: duh, I'm always behind on paperwork!, dh gets me into this, refugee task, long overdue, install dh's Christmas present.

I've got a load of laundry running and will start another.

The apartment is finally cold so I've turned on the heat in the living room and office and put out the blankets for when we are just sitting around.

Alabama election: I have lots to say but this isn't the forum to say it in.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:48 am

Terrified Tobias :? sitting beside me shivering, sort of hiding between my chair and shelving.

HRH has bought a new B and D Dust Buster! He's back home upstairs in his office trying it out. So a little kitten heart now in a tough tomcat, beating fast. To think the man would hold such a thing in his hand.

I want to make some modifications to my 3x5 file

lucylee, that may be the wisest use of time rather than silly at all. I know the marbled bordered pastel cards you are talking about. Used them at one time for some of my address cards, so I still get to thumb through mine from time to time. Designs - there are bordered polka-dots ones, maybe a Staples product (much cheaper on ebay). But online there are how-tos for do-it-yourself cards :idea: made from any heavier paper (scrapbooking?). Templates, etc. Supposedly quick, fun.

Washi tape - have not used it myself but some mini-strips came in a paper-clip back I bought at TarJay dollar aisle, and I was thinking I'd get around to it. Does lucylee's dh mean he will buy these things FOR her so she doesn't need to be buying for herself? lol. Otherwise, go buy it. Or, if it costs too much, you could add features to the wish-list for the car. They're inexpensive. :|

Woo Hoo everybody on perfecting any and all record-keeping and planning. The bullet journals, Best Self, digital also mentioned today - smart, smart.

Return to “Post When You Can”