FINAL FRIDAY 2017

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: FINAL FRIDAY 2017

Postby Harmony » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:12 am

Re: money. I can tell you this, lack of money causes a lot of stress!

Harriet, what about getting a nice rubber stamp with the church's name and address on it? For a few more bucks you can put a little logo on there too. I got us one with our business name and address. It goes on all my business envelopes. I got one in a pretty script for DH and my name and that goes on all the personal stuff. I would suggest getting the one with the removable / replaceable pad for fresh inking when the old one wears out. The other kind gives up the ghost in a few hundred stamps and using a stamp pad for those doesn't work. I tried. Mine looks pretty professional. They are nicer these days.

Been working on a computer problem (what's new, right?). I can't seem to print gridlines on my spreadsheets now. I tried everything known to man or beast and nothing works. I googled pages and pages of this problem and every solution is one I've already tried. They are harder to read this way. Can you picture me with a pencil and ruler putting the lines in by hand? I might have to. :x

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: FINAL FRIDAY 2017

Postby Nancy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:42 am

I have noticed that the rain has stopped. I see they are saying a shelter in place request has been put out for a town not to far away bc of wind and frozen tree branches falling in roads and downed power lines.

Return to “Post When You Can”