Transformation Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Transformation Tuesday

Postby lucylee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:01 am

Same here, Lilac... but you’re right — those decorations sure aren’t going anywhere, are they?

On the good side here, all my laundry is hanging to dry,
PLUS I sorted through a big stack of insurance papers and c-r-a-p and got all that stuff organized. Been putting it off quite a while.
AND — clean sheets on the bed. (I wish I had shaved my legs! LOL — I love the feel of clean sheets, especially when my legs are silky smooth!)

Still have plans to walk away the pounds...
and I’m afraid my Fitbit makes my arm itch... :(
Tomorrow is another day.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:17 am

I did 4 loads of clothes today. Sheets did not get done but progress none the less. For as much as I did still feel there is so much more to do ack! Keep on keeping on and will make progress. At least laundry is current for now.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:25 am

WTG, Nancy... keep on keepin’ on! Doesn’t it feel great to see all that clean laundry?

This FitBit says I’m over 10000 steps!
That is impossible!!! Or is it??? I did walk around the house while talking to dmom (after midnight) last night. That’s when it recorded the great bulk of steps.
In that case, I think I will do floor exercises tonight.
Tomorrow is another day.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:35 am

I spent time in the 'garden'. (Imagine with nature doing whatever it will.) I moved some more logs from the post cyclone 65' tree down, but not out - logs are lighter now the sap is gone - and can see that branch that is sending off shoots. Chopped at shoots with the loppers. Chopped also at tobacco and castor oil weed plants.
Palm frond is sliced and diced also and in the bin. Doc seed heads pulled, other treelets, inc dreaded chinese elm and golden shower plants.
Storm is grumbling but no action here ... yet. Some places had a vicious doing over yesterday.

No news from Kathryn so I imagine the planes are doing their thing. Westward is a difficult direction to fly.
I hope both Kathryn and Ken got some rest, and are able to be up and about in the morning. Its 3.32pm here, 1.32pm in the west.

Going to pa rest of washing.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:39 am

Just waving hello, Lynlee!
Tomorrow is another day.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:42 am

Posting from Wednesday.

We're out walking around after finally getting connected to the internet with data on our phones.

Uneventful flights except dh lost his passport either in Sydney or on the plane. So getting a mobile phone number was high priority so Qantas can contact him if it is found.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:10 am

sending prayers to St Anthony, for the quick recovery of Kens passport. My friend I now call St Carmel said to invite Archangel Gabriel in for the 'lost prayer'.

Walked this afternoon, after a nap to add to dearth of sleep last night.
Dinner is cooked.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:44 am

Thanks for the prayers, Lynlee. We'll call Sydney airport lost and found tomorrow. They close at one each day so it was past that by the time we arrived here.

Is there a soda sweetened with stevia for sale in shops? I did not look too hard, I'm too tired to spend too much time wandering Cole's, but I wondered if you could point me in the right direction.

Had dinner on the waterfront, then got our groceries. We have a little kitchen already stocked with tea coffee, sugar, breads, butter, oil, milk and eggs. We picked up cereal for dh and yogurt for my breakfast and some vegetables for me to snack on.

Return to “Post When You Can”