Thrilling Thursday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Thrilling Thursday

Postby lucylee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:55 pm

We decided to go to a movie.
Sooo glad all that Christmas stuff is put away!!!
Tomorrow is another day.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:28 am

Waiting at govt office. They know I'm here.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:36 am

((Lynlee)) that sounds rushed and stressful. Glad there was an upside and things got done. I hope?

((Dee)) Get Well Soon!

LadyM, glad you could stay inside.

blessed, hope your dental afternoon was successful (and over).

I'm weary. My afternoon and evening spent on church Desk Day. Some frustration. Part-way through a chore I'd like to finish by Sun. Maybe tomorrow I can complete. That would be something off my mind.

Ds called asking for baby-sitting and dd19 answered the phone with a great attitude and immediately made a plan. They were both happy and I didn't have to make a choice about leaving my work. Excellent. She will be greatly missed when she heads back.

Made a big stir-fry this evening with lots of variety. So glad to be back to cooking what makes sense to me. Too many days of foods in the fridge that were really for others OR still being too much in recovery mode to cook. Tobias was so desperate for it and I told him he was crazy. Eventually I made him a little plate with a bit of each thing to see what he would eat. He ate bok choy, broccoli, garlic, mushrooms, tofu and bell pepper. Not a fan of carrot and sprouts. Seemed very pleased with himself.
HRH says it's more important to get us to give him a food, than for it to be his favorite.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:03 am

Laughing with Tobias at getting to taste test all the veg.

Finally at govt office I found the govt has moved the goal posts again for old age pension and needed super info. So the posts are moved back 6 months, when I have another deadline which I can do nothing about now.

So much worry, gnashing of teeth and pulling out of hair about little.
The transport dept worker who served me used to work where I did eighties and nineties so that was painless. I opted to keep the old awful photo instead of a new awful photo.

Home. Need a rest.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Return to “Post When You Can”