Satisfying Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Satisfying Saturday

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:20 pm

1. pull dark laundry and wash a load
2. pull the papers from the pie chest in front hall/entry
it is always a joy to be here with you!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Dee, does your church have a provision for a "proxy" for voting?
We asked that very question early in the week, Twins. Actually our by-laws state that a member HAS to be present in order to vote. So we can't go that route unfortunately.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Too bad, Dee, that would simplify things!

I spent some time upstairs on dkids room. Ds' room is pretty well sorted out. I have stuff to donate, stuff for him to look through, some garbage that I can't fit into the bin right now and junk that we will pay "The J unk K ing" to pick up. :lol: Dd still has a lot of cr@p in her room and says she can't come this weekend to get what she wants of it. :roll:

M and I are going to the Y at 3:30, I'll need some lunch before then. I made tuna salad from leftover tuna that needed to be used.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:05 pm

CI -The boys ars uere I have made mac n cheese for the guys lunches. Mail has been processed. Animals have heen fed, humans too. I made the bed. A M stuff is mostly done. Up at 8 after a low in the nite. Drank my cranberry juice. Not enough for a load of laundry yet. Sunny here today & 41* outside at 11 A.M.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:54 pm

I have been cleaning out my pie cupboard in the front entrance as it needed it. I had mostly misc. papers in there and my art stuff I forgot about from my water colour class at the Botanic gardens. I couldn't find them and lo and behold the paints and brushes were there! paid bills as well. Set up files for january 2018

hi d nancy busy girl!

hi d twins I wish the J unk king can come here! Well done on your work

hi d dee!

Hi d everyone!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:55 pm

just trying not to relapse

Me too! I feel so much better which makes me want to immediately resume my typical pace. However, there is a part of me that knows doing too much too soon might bring on a relapse. My memory is still fresh how bad I felt so I am reluctant to go full steam. I think I'll stay down as much as I can for another 24 hours then return to the full schedule.

I enjoyed watching DS9 at the basketball game. DD, DSIL, and DGD6 came to watch him too. We went to Mexican Resturant afterward for lunch.

Today is DMom's 87th birthday. She is having a grand time with multiple calls and visits.

Next up -
** put out gopher bait. I just noticed 2 tunnels coming into our yard from the pasture next to us.
** Update BuJo
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:36 pm

broke dh's paper shredder after shredding old will. :shock: He didn't say anything but I know he loves this thing. Hoping after it cools off that it works again.

pie chest done!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:36 pm

d lady happiest of birthdays to your sweet mom!!!

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Hi!

We went to Niagara Falls to do some grocery shopping and a stop at the Italian bakery. We drove by the falls on our way through town. Bridal Veil Falls are almost covered over, with American Falls more than 50% covered. Canadian/Horseshoe Falls just have a bit of snow up near the old scow, and there is a LOT of vapour/mist over them, so visibility wasn't great. LOTS of people taking pictures. Almost no traffic on Clifton Hill.

Since we got home from all of our errands, we have had 2 different sets of people just stop in for a visit. We have been invited out for a birthday celebration on Monday.

I have all my meals planned until Wednesday!! Hamburgers tonight, roast beef tomorrow night, buffer on Monday and St. Louis chicken wings on Tuesday. Oh, pizza on Wednesday I think. I bought some dough and pepperoni today.

Christmas tree is coming down tomorrow and Monday. Dh has requested that it come down now.

Dh just put a fire in the fireplace, so I am off to enjoy that.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:20 pm

What are "St. Louis wings"? Cathy?
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”