Standby Sunday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lynlee

Re: Standby Sunday

Postby Lynlee » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:58 pm

Thank you for the birthday wishes Harmony, Lucylee and Lady M.

Harmony - Re hanging calendars - This is what I do, maybe a version of tis would work for you.
I have a loop of string that goes through small bulldog clips onto the top corners of the calendar , then goes over a hook on the wall to make the calendar at the right height. I will clip a piece of cardboard behind the calendar to keep it stiff. I have one in front of my computer hooked on a ruler inserted between books in a bookcase. I used to have it on a plastic S hook I slid onto the shelf, but that broke. I have one hanging on one of those hooks for over cupboard doors, on the pantry door. In the bathroom I have a picture hook. Honestly - that's the one that has the most notes on.
On the cork board - Is it in a frame? Could you put a hook on the frame to hang it from? Screws to hang the clipped corners from? Brainstorming here. Can one spackle fill a cork board? Or something? A new cork board?

Admitting I glued a piece of cork board to the kitchen wall and realise now that possibly wasn't the wisest thing I've ever done.

I had a lovely 1 hr call from dsis. She suggested I rest up for my evening outing.

Dishes are washed.
Lunch happened.

LadyM- I couldn't see the check list as there seemed a lot of hoops to jump thru before I got close to seeing anything on the link.
Having a plan is essential if you do try the exclusion diet. Knowing that there is food available for meals and snacks is a must.
Have you looked for a US group? Support is really helpful to know local brands of things that are ok.
If you can't find any I suggest getting in touch with either of the links I sent earlier.
Good luck and take care.
Remember most don't stay on a full elimination diet forever. After a few weeks of being consistant on the elimination past, then you can test things one at a time.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:33 am

I'm getting behinder and behinder. It is just 12:30 Monday here but I don't have time to cuop from yesterday.

We had coffee in town with some of the attendees and got the groceries done but I missed my breakfast so had a cake along with my tea. The bbq will be starting soon so I'm hiding in here until I have to be social. The cottage is all tidied up should people want to check it out.

I'm working on the photos from yesterday. I now realize the BBQ will last all afternoon so we really don't have any time to ourselves today. I put away groceries (hard because our host has our fridge 1/3 full with the food for the BBQ) and had some carrots and nuts to try and tide me over until lunch time.

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:52 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNLEE!

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:51 am

TY Lilac

I'm waiting for dd to come and pick me up.
I had a snooze on the veranda where it is cooler earlier.
I need to find my watch. bye.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Return to “Post When You Can”