In Motion Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: In Motion Monday

Postby Nancy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:35 pm

I had trouble sleeping too much caffine and it has effected my energy level. But it is my rest day. Sunny and 41* here this morning at 8 thirty. Love the trip info. K in C. Had to look up a verse reference did that. Tweaking my routine a bit realize stat bike and taking sermon notes to not mix so well LOL!

A M routine handled.
Walked with ddog.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:08 pm

lovely - just lovely d kathryn - I loved that home you stayed in!

d nancy - enjoy that lovely day 41 is awesome
hi d harmony so happy you and your dh's business is so busy!!!
hi d harriet - I am so happy you are not the one to call any more! Good for you! you always make me smile with your wit and your ability to put that wit to paper.
hi d twins stay safe!
hi d dee my mojo left me last week so I was hoping to have your mojo talk to mine to get it going! praying for your d sil's mom.

curious - in Canada do the schools teach in metric? I always have a hard time with switching between metric and inches/miles etc. I wish they had jumped to metric years ago when I was young.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:16 pm

Miracle of miracles it is 37 degrees here - that means it will go east and help the towns inundated by ice and freezing temps soon.

I woke at 10 am as I struggled with sleep again last night. house floors look terrible as I had not energy to swiffer each day and now it shows it. I was going to go errands but I think my house needs me more. I got lost last week with lack of energy and migraines so I am hoping I can push myself forward. I made everything look harder and more time taking than it actually was and went into a bit of depression slump/non active slump. I lost all focus.

today is supposed to be bedroom focus, kitchen and laundry room weeklies
but I need balance:

I have to add:

monthly card pulled: go through freezer to see if there is anything I can get rid of
so I need animal care - walk
me care exercise
paperwork: thank you notes and organizing more papers - figuring out how to break down more of the family history and photos we just got in from France
French homework again
grocery store and make dinner
run an errand

I think the best approach
-s2s to get in right thinking
-dailies
-misc cards (use timer)
-weeklies
-errands
-dinner make at 5 for 6 pm.
-french
-a bit of organizing paper and figuring out how to do that family history/photos we got in.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:33 pm

hi d dee my mojo left me last week so I was hoping to have your mojo talk to mine to get it going!
Yeah, mine left when the "crud" appeared. Maybe we need a group effort.............
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Kathryn, thank you for posting the link to view your cottage. It looks so cozy. I enjoyed your travelogue. I too, was surprised about kangaroos being hit by cars, but it makes sense, since they are running wild there.

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but in late July, dh had his hair cut very short. Not that it was long to start with. Anyway we decided that I would start cutting it. The time before last I put a gouge in it. So he took the clippers and put a huge gouge in a different place. It grows fast, so soon it wasn't as apparent. The last haircut before Christmas turned out to be the best yet. He needs it done again, but is having a hard time pulling himself away from the golf course or hunting on his PS4. :roll: :lol:

Yesterday I read and finished a library book that is due tomorrow. Later I watched the last 2 H allmark Christmas movies that I have recorded. I still have 6 or 7 that I recorded off of L ifetime to watch. I plan to watch them while I spend at least 8 hours taking off and boxing up individual ornaments.

Saturday when I did my hair, my flat iron lit up on the on/off button but did not heat. It is at least 10 years old, so I guess it was time. I later went to Wm and T arget to find a new one.

It is suppose to be 68 here tomorrow, so dh wants me to get steaks to grill.

BabyK is now 11 lbs. 8 oz. and 25 inches. He started out at 3 lbs. 5.7 oz. and 17 inches long. So that is approximately, 1 lb. per inch of growth.

Guess I will eat some lunch and then try to start undecorating...............

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:45 pm

I have done mirrors & windows in zone all done yea for progress. I have the outside of the windows in the kit. Dining zone done as well. Too nice not to!
Time to fetch the mail. 53* out now still sunny, feeling more alert now. Did that.
I tidied up papers on desk.
Changed the towels & rounded up laundry it is at the top of the stairs. I will focus on it later when hubby has his tv time.
Tea time now.
I bathed the dog.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:10 pm

the dailies in kitchen took longer today than usual - today is supposed to be weekly hand washing of kitchen but being out of it last week made the house harder to do then it should have been. bleached the counters and wood and metal trolly, cleaned the table, vacuumed, swiffer dusted, and swiffer rinsed the floor, cleaned the window over the sink and the top of the window as it felt yucky. tossed some things from fridge as well.

I will do an errand first before going to the dailies and weeklies in other areas.

dh - he will not take his shoes off when he comes home - never has in 36 years of marriage - but I think we came to an agreement. I am going to see if I can find those booties that repair people and real estate people use when they go through homes. He has agreed to it which is huge. bought 13.98 for washable of 5 - I shall see if he wears them. :D

I separated my meds for the week, I am starting to loose focus bc I am on the computer. I had potato leek soup for lunch.

great work d nancy
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:14 pm

so cute d lilac!!! yay on getting finished with your book! So thrilled that d baby is no 11lbs 8 ounces - awesome!!!

I am saying that crud disappears from you and goes poof**** d dee!

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi!

It snowed overnight. It also warmed up. Now the temp is 0 C. House is still 18C. so, it's 66 (ish) inside and 32 (ish) inside.

I went to the Monday knitting group. After that 3 of us went out for lunch. I stopped and got a birthday car on the way home for Very Organized friend. We are going out to a buffet place tonight to celebrate.

All dishes and all laundry were done yesterday and my island is clear.

I really need to start taking the Christmas stuff down.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:35 pm

sounds like you are having a nice day d Cathy with your group and b day party tonight :D

Return to “Post When You Can”