Thankful Thursday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Thankful Thursday

Postby Harriet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:24 am

Ramblin', after being on a proton pump inhibitor like Pri losec, you can have a rebound effect, or rebound heartburn, as you come off it. For a while, heartburn could be worse. this happened to me after Nexium. My rebound pain was as severe as when I was prescribed it, and dr had me go back on it, prescribing the powder type instead, so I could measure little bits of it and come off of it gradually. Frustrating.
The way you described it, you may not have been on it long anyway, so maybe it won't bother you that you quit cold turkey. Just had this thought in the night (a night of too many thoughts) and wondered if it would help you figure out any symptoms.

Hi, Lynlee. oops, first really lousy night of not getting sleep this year for me. It happens.

Kathryn, I hope your travel starts getting predictable but your trip gets even more interesting.

congrats to lucylee's ddil

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:28 am

took care of a couple of things in bathroom, sticks to cut up into green bin, changed sheets and all in spare bedroom. dust on the top layer, and I'd had 'guest' at some stage. I'm not sure if I changed the bed since then. load of washing on now. I'm not sure how many I'll push through.

Sry about the missed beach trip Kathryn.
Harriet - I'm hoping Kathryn's NT trip isn't too eventful. Prayers for a safe trip. Take plenty of water if you have a chance to get it.

Yes Nancy - wild life is staging a push back into the cities. It would seem.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:45 am

My holiday cards are sooo pretty.
I used scrapbook paper card stock and taped typed cards (from some source — Flady? Somewhere.)
Some of those lists are much more than 1 card long, so I just folded them over. We will see how that works, but I never liked multiple cards for 1 week’s instructions.
All re-filed.
Good night!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”