SATURDAY SUBJECTS

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: SATURDAY SUBJECTS

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:34 pm

all dinner stuff put away. dishes washing themselves, sink is shiny, counters rinsed, stove top rinsed, rolling butcher counter cleaned.

Hi d lynlee! I didn't know that - thanks for sharing.
well done on your outside work

hi d Nancy! enjoy your morning off!

hi d Kathryn! I hope you find someone who will do the helicopter ride with you!

Good night and good day!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:10 pm

No helicopter ride so I had a swim. Now I am sitting at the gas station waiting for the bus to come with dh.

I have his swimming suit so have to meet up with him immediately so he can get a swim in.

I am having raisins for a snack and keep forgetting to raise the bug net over my face!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:18 pm

Dh got back safely and had a great time. He's been for a swim and is having a lemonade now. I'd share but I can't drink without raising the fly net and for once there are none on the inside so I am not messing with it at all. It is a few minutes until the bus and air conditioning.

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:54 pm

Guess I will be digging a bag of trash out of the dumpster in the morning. This afternoon I had a large pkg. of chicken breast that I needed to individually bag and put in the freezer. After that was accomplished, I took the trash out even though it wasn't a full bag. When I got ready to take my short acting insulin this evening I could not find it. I am wondering if when I took my last dose if I just tossed it in the trash. If I did, that is a new one on me. I know I did not purposely throw it away because when I finish one and throw it away, I immediately take one out of it's box in the fridge and put it where it is suppose to be, so that it will be room temperature when I need it. Dh thinks it is silly for me to drag out the trash in the cold and look for it, but I HAVE to know if that's what I did. I won't be able to use it but at least the mystery will be solved. If it isn't there, I can't imagine what happened to it.

BabyK's mama put a picture of him on FB tonight in his new exerciser/ bouncer. He was standing up so proud and posing for the picture with some toys on the tray. I can't believe that he will be 6 months old in 2 weeks. Where has the time gone?

It is suppose to get cold and windy overnight with a chance for snow up to 2 inches by the time it's done. After today being so nice out and a change again.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:57 am

I survived a hectic work evening sparing you details. It was one of my roughest evenings. The baby was unhappy. The time was longer than expected someone at the dad's work got life flighted to the big city hospital so the were short handed. My dog got sick could have been pork I did not know about that. She is better now. I cleaned up the bathroom.

Waiting a bit to take my nite dose of insulin so bs will be up enough for it.

I walked the ddog go the corner afterwards it was great to get the freash air.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:00 pm

sorry you had such a rough evening. hope the person air lifted is doing better d nancy! also hope your d dog is feeling better

hope you found your insulin d lilac!

glad your dh had a great time d kathryn. I am glad you got a swim!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”