SATURDAY SUBJECTS

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
DeeClutter
Administrator

SATURDAY SUBJECTS

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:19 am

Nope not in school any more but can l&&t some subjects (or priorities or focus -you get the picture). Subject #1 will be meds and breakfast.

I actually slept pretty well last night. Didn't wake up till 3:37 for a bathroom break, then again at 5:47. Dh spoke to me as I walked by him to the bathroom. NO! Don't think I even answered him. Went back to bed with my phone as I had the alarm set for 6:30 for dh. He ended up getting up before then, but I was awake for the day and now am s2s, bed made and T-med taken. DD just poked her head in to see if I wanted French toast. Yum, that sounds good for a change.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Ramblinrose

Re: SATURDAY SUBJECTS

Postby Ramblinrose » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:01 am

Morning Dee and all that follow...

Don’t know there my day will lead. I do have an errand to run, but that is all.

So it looks like a slow and easy one for me.

There’s a huge winter storm happening in Salt Lake City now,
don’t know how that will effect Twins travel.

Think I’ll do some foot print removal and start my laundry then I believe either a book or movie is in my future.

Suppose to rain today, but I’ll believe it when I see it :D
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:11 am

d dee - it's okay not to talk at that time in the morning!!! :D enjoy your breakfast - always nice when someone makes french toast!

d rose hope you enjoy your day and may be relaxing!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:41 am

I am getting a very late start to the day. I slept in until almost 10 a.m. I was up once in the night, poor Muffin has the runs, had had an accident in our bathroom, and was whimpering to go out too. I think the ham bone that I gave her yesterday wasn't so good for her. DH went to a cheese place in the country last Saturday and his buddy told him that they give these bones to their dogs all the time. But it definitely wasn't good for Muffin. Dh woke me up before he left to tell me she had been out twice already this morning, and I explained what made her ill, but went right back to sleep.

I am needing to get by the vet's office for her usual meds and then wanting to go to a local history fair. Going to get into clothes, walk the ddog and head out. Dh wanted the car around 12:30 to help dd pick up a dining table she bought when we were antiquing the other day.

I'm supposed to work out with M at 3 p.m. but I told her only if I wasn't panicked about packing and getting away. This may qualify as panicked about packing and getting away. I've lost two hours...

-get dressed, brush teeth, clean up
-walk the ddog
-head outc

I gotta get a move on!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:44 am

I am up had coffee meds breakfast joyrnal & qt done, ladt of yne lau dry is in the dryer. Next up hen chores and put away pens books ect. then get ready for pay roll, move roll7ng carts to make room for tee pee. Have a great day all!

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:47 am

Twins make sure you pack for snow. I get regional weather reports and it seems SLc is experiencing a sever winter storm which is causing flight delays.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:48 am

I am glad you slept d twins.
(((poor muffin))) sorry you also had to clean up! I dislike that feeling of panic and packing... hope it is an easy process - don't listen to your brain who is making you think you can't do it easily.
have a great day!

hi d nancy and hi d rose.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:50 am

Twins My NOAA app shows this storm is at its beginning with much more to come from the west of it. My friend who lived in SLC and had recently moved to park city Utah is telling me the same thing.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:05 pm

Next:
kitchen dailies - I left the dishes and the mess from last night - I did it and let it go so move on and do those dishes while listening to french.

thank you for sharing that info for our d twins, d rose! stay safe in your travels d twins.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Last load of laundry is folded and put away.
I have moved the rolling carts to make room for the tee pee for indoor damping fun for the boys! Yea me!

Did shopping at home brought up veg. & meal from deep freezer meal plan today chicken pot pie.

Dishwasher hss been rebooted. Now I can get to the sink. Blessed I too left dishes for thos morning. The toddler is too much "help" lol!

Sun is coming out yippie.

Return to “Post When You Can”