Writing Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Ramblinrose

Re: Writing Wednesday

Postby Ramblinrose » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Welcome Donna, come play with us... a lot of smiling faces in this viiiage :D
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:23 pm

is there a new friend to join us - how lovely! welcome!

hi d kathryn hello to you on Thursday - sorry you are anxious! where are you flying to next? Sending you ease!

hi d dee enjoy your soup making

hi d rose it may have been a bigger job than you thought... those days happen... But look at what you have done!!!
I must say I’m enjoying mine.
love it!

my onion pie is lovely and cooling now. I even made a little onion (pie dough) as a decoration for the middle of the pie. I have Alsacienne wine for tonight. Now to make the cucumber salad and carrot salad.
I had to make some more banana bread and it is now in the oven done - cooling to put in the freezer
odd smell cooking sweets after savoury but the kitchen smells like the onion pie

I also have all those lemons, capers and a package of thin chicken to cook as I had planned to make that before - I will make it today and serve it tomorrow - fast and easy and now letting the lemon slices cook a bit with the sauce. I am finding I don't care for meat as much so I will have to be a little more creative.

finished watching the Edwardian Farm - loved it.

I washed dishes as I went so now the rest will go into the dw (this is a first for me) I was successful - shocker.
Now for the cucumber salad and turn on the dw ( :D )
finished putting away hand washed dishes :D
counters cleaned :D
cutting board washed bleached and washed :D
stove top cleaned :D
swiped inside of microwave - dh the top and back and me the rest bc I am shorter then he is :D

Now superficial vacuum in kitchen
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:24 pm

I have rebooted the dish washer. Had lunch. Walked the ddog. Have been purging notenooks have a kitchen yrask dan full of stuff to pitch. Desk duty is done as well. I did my hair it is dry. I put away some books too.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:06 pm

Blessed... I love onion pie, but haven’t had it in years.

I could have finished in four hours but kept finding extra things I wanted nor need to do. The baseboard are clean but tomorrow I wantvto wash the doors ... lots of little dirty finger prints. See what I mean? I did get all the title vacuum and mopped ... but oh woe is me my spinning mop is on it last legs. The bucket still works but the mop isn’t spinning on the floor like it should. Can’t complain too much cause it lasted me over 9 years. Guess it want to retire like me

Tommorw I will finish the blinds and vacuum and dust the rest of the house. Cleaning the doors should take to long. Cleaning the sills isn’t fun and I know it will lead me to take down the outside screens and clean them too. Might as well as the temp for Sat is 80 :shock: geesh you would think I was living in Florida with Harmony, Dee and Sunny

Time to start dinner trying to eat around the 4:00 window.

Btw I always clean as I go when I’m cooking.... always have including putting away spices and such. What about y’all???
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Waving from Thursday.
Welcome Donna.

I've worked on my daily list page for Febrary this morning. condensed some items. added others.
breakfast is eaten.

sunny with showers passing through has happened so far.
Not that I organise that.

onward.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:02 pm

Welcome Donna!

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:27 pm

Woot woot!! Can't believe I'm excited that dh told me to go ahead and run the dishwasher tonight.

I was so bored today that I started clearing my desk off to find one piece of paper. All I found was one piece of paper that may or may not relate to what dh needed me to find.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:20 pm

Got packed up and out of the room. The hotel is holding our luggage and put our cool items in their fridge for us.

Dh and I went for a walk. It turned hot, sunny, and muggy after all so I went slowly but we walked for over an hour. Now we're back in the kitchen area, although I think I'll move to the garden because the table is a better height for me.

Donna can't get in here. It says we need to activate her but I think it is a cookies issue since I signed in under her name when I set up her account. Hopefully that is all the problem is. She actually registered on Jan 2 and something happened to her account between us getting the notice to activate her and actually going to do so. It disappeared. That's why I was asking for the moderator's attention. I wasn't the only one who saw her come and then disappear before we could activate. She's been very patient with us.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:10 pm

all the dishes are put away and sink is shiny. All left overs put away and counters are clean as is the stove.

hi kathryn can't wait to meet her. Have a wonderful day d kathryn.

hi d cathy yahoo! well done.

hi d nancy! yay on your work too!

hi d lynlee! have a wonderful day.

hi d rose! look how much you have done! wonderful!!!

Good night all. I am trying to remember to do a put away from family room before bed! done.

I never had a chance to work on the bathrooms too.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

AustinGranny
Registered

Postby AustinGranny » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:15 am

Good evening, SHE friends.

Headed for some 'repair' surgery in the morning and I would appreciate kind thoughts and prayers.
Expect to be back home Friday.

Return to “Post When You Can”