TIDYING THURSDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: TIDYING THURSDAY

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:06 pm

interesting quote from fly lady kat - No zones during projects - makes so much sense. I use to beat myself out on this one bc I thought I should have been able to do it all. I like her idea to break down a project into 15 minute increments.

I am putting an hour aside for french today

projects: that I need to start
work on the angel christmas card holder for nieces and nephews for Christmas
history photos (new ones)
look at in reality.

I bought red binding and used in but still have 3/4 left over - one side of me says keep for the future... other reality side says I know I have no plans for it in years. So I will get rid of it.

finally filed my 2 zone cards that we did already into their correct months. (why I put off looking at the focus calendar to file the next time the zones come around - it took me 2 seconds :roll: )

I separated laundry - flipped it.
Now (since I didn't do bathrooms tuesday I will go do them now) bathroom cards pulled.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:44 pm

Well I'm here late...

Stomach was giving fits this morning, though I 'm not sure why. Did eat anything out of the ordinary that I haven't been eating during these past few weeks. Anyway I am feeling better so will start where I left off yesterday. It will need to be Slow and easy, but thats ok.

Haven't the faintest clue what dinner will be, but know mine will be scrambled eggs.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:59 pm

I did a rock drop. I have had scrambled eggs for lunch & swept the kitchen floor, and processed the mail. Next up hen chores and then walk the ddog. Not feeling 100% so did 20 min. Brisk walk Instead of 30 back from that. Coffee is on knitting, show is on!
Last edited by Nancy on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:05 pm

I am glad you are feeling better after you tummy being upset d rose. Glad to see you!

hi d Nancy enjoy your walk with your d dog.

powder room done... why I make this into a terrible job - it took 10 minutes

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm

blessed, I sure get the putting off thing. It's because you don't really want to do it.

DH has all sorts of work swirling around him, trips out to meet people (I have to remind him of his appointments) and phone calls back and forth and paperwork to do. He had one ready and asked if I was ready. NO. Didn't want to do it. Thought about it, tomorrow it'll be still there... so I went back and did it. 4 pages filled in / typed and copied. He's on his way. I don't know how he thinks he'll be able to do all this stuff...there's no way.... I guess if this is our last year, we're going out with a BANG!

I emptied the stuffed shredder. Always makes a mess. Swept up the pieces on the floor.

I was looking at my jury notice again...and I totally misread it the first time. They got my NAME from the drivers' license people, now I have no idea what kind of trial it is. I will see what happens.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:05 pm

very true d harmony! You and your dh have a lot of work to do! Good luck d harmony with this jury notice!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:14 pm

it took me longer to do the upstairs bathrooms - it was much more work than I expected, even though I did it on the 16th.

flip flopped more laundry. dh is folding the towels. I think I will have enough for another load of towels.

my floors are collecting dog hair - one would think I never vacuumed or rinsed the floor. I have a job upstairs still to do.

I need to throw darks in the washing machine

tomorrow is hair dye day and dd younger hopefully will run a couple errands - I might surprise her and take her for lunch. It all depends on how she is feeling. The dr. is going to reduce her one meds because she is gaining tons of weight really fast and she is sleeping large amounts of her day. Her metabolism is shot. She has a migraine today so hoping that she feels better soon.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:22 pm

I did a bit in the zone and other areas windows and mirrors inside.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:26 pm

The In-Canadas are back in Canada now. I had a decent (for a plane) 6.5 hours of sleep.

We are in the lounge for a few hours.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:44 pm

Welcome home.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Return to “Post When You Can”