Stick to it Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lynlee

Re: Stick to it Saturday

Postby Lynlee » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Waving from Sunday

Woke up in time to get bus for church. 15 - be quick.
talked to someone afterwards.
An older woman still looking after cattle.
Notice - a death notice for someone I'd seen 3 wks ago - her dggrandchild's baptism. Peace M, and family.
I'm grateful we had taken the time to talk a couple of times lately.

Walked 2k home as I watched the hourly bus head past from the church. Rain /shower - I had a stand under an awning of mini shopping strip. I got home ok when it stopped, though the humidity and sun were there. Now those heavy drops are at it again. I'd noticed cracks in the ground yesterday while walking, so I'm not complaining.

I need breakfast now. :lol:
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:17 pm

I miss being close to your time zone, Lynlee!

BTW: when I finally get the pictures up from the rest of the trip, you'll see a picture of a tour bus pulling a trailer with a pile of branches on top. I saw that the day after you posted the story about your trip!

The service is complete and printed off. Dh now knows what the music will be.

We walked over the pub for dinner. I forgot my scale but tried to be good about not eating too much. I did stick to just two fajita breads and had my third without the bread at all. I also had a cup of tea to perk me up. Given how tired I am now, just 3 hours later, it was a good call.

Off to bed now. Tomorrow is another day. We've decided not to go to service in the morning but let ourselves sleep in until we wake up on our own. Monday we have to be out of here by 7:30 so this is our last change to sleep in while recovering from jet-lag. On the whole, I think we've done well.

Lynlee

Postby Lynlee » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:21 am

I miss you being here too Kathryn, though we never were at exactly the same time.
Wow that you saw that bus trailer. I used think ours looked like it had hair, viewed from the front. We used get lots of waves and beeps. I'll have to see what the company is called now. The co. I toured with went bust.

I had a nut bar to eat on the walk home from church. The shower provided an opportunity to wash my fingers.
Breakfast was toast with pb, goat cheese and jam. then a nap. Last night I short changed myself on - in bed - time, and after waking up 5 min after the bus time 2 weeks running, getting there today was a hope made possible by the power in charge of waking up with 15 min to be otd.

Took a few more things out the car. Its next outing will be terminal, I fear. Last time I moved it it was flat out going more than a few yards as it would just stop. I did manage to move it to the side of my wide driveway, eventually, so cars can get passed it.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Return to “Post When You Can”