Timer Tuesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Timer Tuesday

Postby Nancy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:02 pm

I have been out to feed the hens & put up their roosts. Back from a windy walk w ddog. Moved one smaller pile of branches from in the front of the house. No Payroll after all today.
Last edited by Nancy on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:15 pm

EEK! I forgot to wish Mr. & Mrs. Lilac a Happy Anniversary yesterday. You surely are in my thoughts but this 'crud' has my mind elsewhere. Come tell us about your day.

We watched a H allmark movie, recorded J eopardy & Wheel and are headed to bed. I love an earlier bedtime. Night everyone.

Edit. Well I was headed to bed until I caught up on the last few posts and see Harriet posted a 'tickler' so now must go see what she posted in H & F. :lol:
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:27 pm

I don’t think I’m ever going to scale this mountain today... too many wild animals and native people attacking and interrupting. (Hmmm... Maybe that was just dgrands, ds, dh strolling through, wanting food, messing up the campsite...)
Tomorrow is another day.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:36 pm

Happy Anniversary d lilacs!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:47 pm

I had to go on the treadmill so dh had to put up with the noise while he was on a conference call with Sydney. I have 14 hours a day in which I can be on the treadmill, less the hour he's on in the morning (besides morning is my most productive time of the day*) and then the 6 - 8 hours he's at his desk each day. So when he does conference calls in the evening before 9 (we don't use the exercise equipment between 7 a.m. and 9 p.m. to give our neighbours a break), I'm just going to have to make noise beside him. Sigh....

*By most productive, I mean more productive than the rest of the day. It isn't actually productive but relatively, it is the best time of the day for me to get something done.

I'll make 12K steps today so only have 1K to make up, assuming I don't get sick. My cough and runny nose is 'coming and going' which means it could be allergies to the dust and dirt here, since I'm worse when I'm moving around the apartment, tidying or cleaning. The bedroom didn't get done today (I also don't vacuum after 9 p.m. but I will be able to dust and I guess I could mop the floor instead of vacuuming since it is mainly dust and hair on the floor.)

But first, it is time to clean up the kitchen from dinner. Dh cooked so I have to clean up.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:51 pm

dishes emptied and washing again
swiped counters and stove
I do have a few dishes in the one side of the sink but the sink is clean and rinsed. (no floor vacuumed or rinsed)
I pulled card of tossing magazines and dh did his stuff and I did mine! I love when we work together
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:56 pm

hi d kathryn I am sorry you are feeling like you are getting sick. wishing you a good night!

hi d lucy lol - we must have the same army of wild animals etc. - my mount Washmore did not get smaller like I thought it was. Sweet dreams

sweet dreams d dee

Good night d nancy

Good night d Harriet

Sweet dreams everyone

I am not tired probably bc I slept so late this morning. I like going to bed early and getting up early.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:39 am

I have getten the evening routine done, s2s , coffee is ready to go, h did his lunch.

Tomorrow is a new day, I am hoping to get more done on the entrances, carport and back yard. I need to reattatch some trim on the hens coop as well, I will wait till they are on free range time to do any pounding on that. (No payroll tomorrow.) The carport is looking better.

Lilac

Postby Lilac » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:44 am

Yes, our 47th anniversary snuck up on us yesterday. The years have sure flown by. Thank you for thinking of us.

Kathryn, you can and will accomplish your goal. We will all be here, cheering you on.

Donna thank you for letting us know about your hospital visit. I hope you and everyone else in the village who is sick, will be feeling better soon.

It was in the high 60's today. Dh did grill hamburgers for us, on a Tuesday night no less. I guess you can teach an old dog, new tricks.

I need to get in and do my lab work but I woke up too low to accomplish that again today. Maybe tomorrow....

We are planning to go to the early showing of Hostiles tomorrow.

Db is taking dsisil to M ayo C linic tomorrow. Her appt is on Thursday. I am praying they can find a solution to her health issue.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:04 am

Happy belated anniversary wishes, Lilac!

EUREKA — I have scaled the mountain! Hooray!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”