Unsurprising Sunday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lynlee

Re: Unsurprising Sunday

Postby Lynlee » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:39 pm

Unsrprising Monday
yoda
washing out in a rush
must depart.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:41 pm

I have spent the afternoon catching up on homework from OA group. It took me several hours to do some of the assignments. It feels like taking layers off an onion. I can't see some things until I can understand a different issue. It is a work in progress.

DGD6 is here and will stay the night. Both kids are playing video games because I am blatantly using digital devices as a babysitter while I finish my studies.

Next up -
** Plan my week
** Plan homeschool lessons in 21 curriculums for this week.
** Prep/serve/eat/clean up dinner
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:22 pm

I just got another travelog out.

That leaves the final one to do. I still haven't downloaded all the photos from the time in Sydney. Sigh.... We've been home 10 days now.

Oh, and there's laundry to do and I need to get my exercising in and the dishes are my job tonight.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Dinner and clean up are done.
Steps goal for the day has been achieved (after spending 20 minutes on treadmill)

Now I'm sitting with DGD6 while she takes a bath. The logical part of me knows DGD6 is old enough to take a bath without supervision. The Nana part of me says "what if she pretends she is a mermaid and drowns?" My heart wins over logic. So here I sit even though I need to be doing other stuff.
1. Know what you want.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:28 pm

where did the day go?
watching 1/2 time

have a nice time as you depart the house d lynn

great job on getting another travelog done d kathryn - so happy you had time with your sweet grandson

great job on catching up on the homework from OA group and on your work in progress .
it is always a joy to be here with you!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:33 pm

Big Fellas are throwing a pigskin around and it seems like an important event. I watched them with DH while we were eating dinner. I am 100% sure I sounded totally clueless asking questions about a sport I have minimum interest in. Why do they call them "New England"? Aren't most of the teams named after the city or state they are located?

Bath process encouraged to finish. She is already 32 minutes past her bedtime. Oops.

DS9 told to start getting ready for his bath.

Edited to add.....DGD6 just gave me a kiss on the check and hugged me tightly. Confirmation that it was time well spent sitting with her.
1. Know what you want.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:19 pm

I know from working with our treasurer what a job that is, Harriet. Good for you. Actually I got a phone call tonight complimenting me on the great annual report. Makes it nice when you know your hard work is appreciated.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:40 pm

Exercise done. Watching Netflix while on the computer is working for me.

Now to clean up the kitchen. The laundry got left undone.

I'm shutting down the computer now as well. The final travelog is about 60% done but will have to wait until the morning. Then I have to work on moving photos up into the google album so you guys can see it.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:50 pm

Tried a cake in the ip, they are okay not super a choc. Sauce rescue helped practicing for h bday next mo. W some recipes and techniques. And supplies I have had since Christmas. Dishes are going. Soup & veg. For dinner here. The last cake is a fail oh well hens can have it.

I am knitting up another dish cloth nearly done with it. Hope you have a great start to your week. Had to redo part of this one it is finished now.

Watched kick off then off other chores, saw the half time show, an cooked saw the end of the game and flipped back and forth from Victoria.

I spiffed up the kitchen.

Return to “Post When You Can”