Wednesday Whether Weather

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Wednesday Whether Weather

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:53 am

Whether the weather be fine,
Or whether the weather be not,
Whether the weather be cold,
Or whether the weather be hot,
We'll weather the weather,
Whatever the weather,
Whether we like it or not.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Re: Wednesday Whether Weather

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 am

Our weather has everything shut down and all schools in this area closed.

It started icing up yesterday and is suppose to continue the next couple of days. I don't think we will receive any snow. Just more ice on top of existing ice. Local news is full of vehicle wrecks, house fires and lost electrical power because ice is causing power lines to grow heavy and fall.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:03 am

stay safe in that weather dearest Lady! Thank you for starting us!!! Hope you have a good day.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:10 am

yesterday's headache took the day away but today is a new day! It is cloudy and cold but after all the rain yesterday and 60's we no longer have snow. So weird. It's not right not to have snow at this time of the year 8-) :D

I have been up a little over an hour. Hoping to catch up from yesterday.
Ready to pull my cards. Originally this is supposed to be an anti procrastination day (I have one thing) but for me I am treating this as the Tuesday I missed.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Donna's Lifestyle

Postby Donna's Lifestyle » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:13 am

Good Morning
Like your opening D-lady, our weather is a mixture of freezing rain/rain, it is going to be another miserable day weather wise.
Whether I go grocery shopping sometime today depends on the weather.Until then I am going to get the Morning Stuff done, do some more
tidies, then head downstairs and continue tossing the 40+years of "cr*p.
Going to get another cup of coffee, hopefully hubby will roll out of bed soon so I can s2s, and get out of my jammies and start my day.
Be back later:)

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:15 am

hi d donna - have a brilliant day!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:45 am

watched fl y lady cat and for fun Diane In Denmark
rethinking how I look at my morning routine - simplifying - realizing that cooking dinner is its own routine.

wrote down my spending .. I have to add it up later.
now for morning routine.

pulled: How's that working for you card.

what is not working: waiting on making dinner until later when I know I am busy all day. It doesn't. I have to admit I need to do this early in the day on heavy work days. simple meals

putting the gym as part of the morning routine instead of on its own - I pressure myself for not getting it done as part of my morning routine...realizing it's its own entity.

not have a bwp this week - hurts my dinners and my focus and then I don't take free days and get burnt out

not going to ww or adding it to my calendar - I over eat and sporadic eating bc I don't plan my meals and serving size during the day.

working: my card file
lots of other things.
pulling my meds once a week
checking my calendar and my book
writing down what I spend daily (need to add up at end of day)

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:37 am

all (morning routine) but s2s are done because dh is still sleeping.
washing dog blanket 1

I want to vacuum first floor but will wait

got sales catalogs in - so go through that first and recycle them.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:48 am

Hi everyone!

Awoke to the sound of raining pouring down on to our steel roof. It's a lovely sound, even though we sure don't need any more rain or snow. Dh is thinking he might get the patio furniture out this weekend depending on the long range forecast. We use the BBQ year round, but I think getting the patio furniture out in February is pushing it.

No true idea what I will make for supper.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 am

I've done my PODA and am ready to get moving I think. Slept very little last night. Till midnight, then again from about 5:45 to 7:30. But on the plus side I did cough a little differently through the night. Did get up and took some cough syrup and used my inhaler. This morning, so far, I've done less coughing and not really bringing up anything. That IS an improvement. Can't believe I've had this over 7 weeks now -never had anything hit me like this has. I'm so ready to get back into the swing and be able to exercise, etc.

Dsonil is getting ready to go over to his Mom's. He and dh took their jeep to Bartow yesterday. The water pump went on it Monday.

Have things prioritized to do "one thing at a time" here in the office.

Got the old fridge moved out to the back porch last night (well, not me, but the other 3 did). Dh and dsonil were having an awful time trying to get it over the lip of the patio door. That was until dd finally said, "Why don't you turn the fridge around so you're going the same direction as the wheels. You're trying to push/pull it against the wheels standing still". Worked like a charm. Imagine that! :mrgreen: They're supposed to bring the new one tomorrow, so dh and I will be sure to stay here. We'll get it cooling and then begin to move things from the other fridge. Hopefully we'll manage to get rid of some things as well.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”