Let the weekend begin!!!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Let the weekend begin!!!

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:17 am

It's a wonderful day to begin the weekend!

How is your weekend looking? I hope it's wonderful!

:D :D :D
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: Let the weekend begin!!!

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:56 am

I had to look backward this week - I wasted a lot of time this week doing nothing. I did sleep a lot for some reason.

truth:
I only worked really hard 2 times this week, paperwork took over one day, and the other day cooking. My weeklies went out the window and I only cleaned one drawer in the kitchen focus. No laundry dailies done, no home blessing done, no bathroom routines, no gym routine.
no managing clutter.
Nice thing about our program is that I can get back to routines and move forward. Looking back won't help in getting it done but will help me with perspective this week.

How's that working for you:
I think I need to do like our d lady with a time focus during the day
not exercising: means less energy
making dinner earlier this week made us have dinners and eat healthy
creative time - didn't take - need this for joy
keeping paperwork daily: reduced stress
taking time for friends: lots of fun

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:03 am

Coffee is on!
Lovely day here sun is shining and I saw the full moon still out this morning whrn I went out to fed the hens.

I slept well, not sure if it is a payroll day for me or not.

We have been adopted by a cat not sure what one yet, but are finding gifts aka dead mice out on the west side of the house onece a week or so.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:08 am

It's actually cooler here today and will be for the next few days anyway (I think). Can turn off the AC and open the doors -though have to be watchful for allergies.

DD and I have decided to go see "Peter Rabbit" later this morning. Dh is going to a Detroit Tigers/Tampa Bay Rays game at the local stadium (Detroit does their spring training here).

Dsonil is getting quite frustrated with his elder care. He knows he has to leave in 2 weeks for his job up north. But, he's getting no help from the social worker at the hospital. They need to find care for his Mom. His dsis is in the hospital for a few days at least for her latest round of chemo. She has to stay until her blood work returns to normal. She's getting chemo once a month now and then goes to his dMom's to stay. Her dd/family come there to stay while she's there. Whole thing is CRAZY to say the least.

Need to take this PC into B est B uy -have a contract for repair/care. It's terribly noisy and sometimes simply shuts itself off. Need to contact pastor up home first about February's and March's council meetings first however.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:31 am

Morning...
Easy weekend for me. Willis has his training this morning which means a 45 minute traveling to get there. We are planning a 8 day car trip in a few weeks so this is a good way to get Willis ready for our trip. I’m excited to have Willis join other pups. The more we both learn the better we both get. And once again Sweetie will be joining us as well.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:37 am

listening to fly lady -
"2 minutes are better than nothing!" who can't do two minutes
other things:
"only handle it once"
don't use the parent saying: if you can't do it right then don't do it - that is perfectionist stopping you. Just do two minutes

Good morning d dee, d nancy, d rose and d everyone.

dh is finally up - he slept late so now I can s2s
trying to do that challenge this month.

I am looking at mess that in my heart I know won't take long but drains me looking at it. So trying to focus on a card/routine that looking at everything.
It's a new day and I truly love a new day! it's sunny here and cold but lovely

signed dd younger for a photo class at the botanic gardens. My treat. Hoping it helps her feel like she is moving forward.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:41 pm

My weekend is starting late. Dh woke me at 9:30 but it was mid sleep cycle so I wasn't out of bed until 10. I've just finished my tea and chocolate.

Ds isn't taking a pause but sent the agent 3 more houses to pull details on. Only one is acceptable to me (any listing without inside pictures is not and the second one has a slab foundation which works in Arizona but not so much here!) It backs onto the main street and is one house over from the Legion parking lot back exit. Also a less deep lot (40 x 94') which is a bit of an issue in my mind. It has 2 bathrooms, though (always important in case one toilet stops working!) and 3 bedrooms. The kitchen is gorgeous which makes me suspicious as to the low price so I wrote the agent asking what is wrong with the house. It is also 1/5th more expensive than the one we saw (but over 1/5th bigger) and doesn't have any view.

In other news, our very first refugee family need a new computer so I made the email motion to buy them one. There's money left in the account so it makes sense to me to spend it. That means I'm getting a ton of emails as the rest of the committee vote on my motion.

I still haven't had breakfast or tidied the bedroom or s2s so next steps are defined.

Dd is coming over this afternoon with her dh and the baby. We'll take him to dinner at the pub with us so they can have a romantic dinner out on their own.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Good morning! I am puttering around.

I've put the new laundry soap powder into my plastic containers, easier to handle and keeps them from getting lumpy from the humidity in the laundry room. Drained the fabric softener into a small bottle and added some water. Yesterday's trip to the supermarket was a heavy one with gallon of milk and the new laundry stuff and a bunch of cans.

Couple bills to the mailbox.

Need to prep food for crockpot next. Need to journal. We have a problem here with plans for the future. Long conversation with DH was discouraging and I need to get it down for further considerations.

Kathryn, I hope your DSon finds some place good to buy. Would he be better looking around where he works?

Wow, some bad weather around the country. We are in a cold snap too but only 60's this morning. Within the next 10 days we're supposed to only go down to the 50's.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:02 pm

hi d kathryn -wishing your ds the best as he looks at houses
wishing you a great day

hello d harmony have a great day

d brother came by
had a nice talk
delivery of groceries came (i hurt my shoulder - I figured it was better to do this today than try shopping).
I haven't s2s yet. that is my goal.

both dd's are at their respective gyms

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:15 pm

spent 2 hours again on bill paying, charge card adding and paying as I go,
I put aside something for dd younger (I have to redo her medical information for my files)
dh went to the bank for me twice
groceries put away
dearest sil family lost their old sweet dog last night - so hard. my heart hurts for them.
left message
sent out card (dh dropped it off)
(he loves being out of the house - busy)

There is more paperwork but I am going to put it in the "SHE cloud" to do another day. (I will write a 3 x 5 reminder)
next clean off kitchen table where I have been working and set it up for game night

Return to “Post When You Can”