sunday reflecting (ditto)

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

sunday reflecting (ditto)

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:21 am

We're about to start a new week. What will you reflect on today, to set priorities and prepare, and remind yourself of important things?

I hope you don't mind d harriet - but I stole a sunday post from you. I thought it was perfect and thought it would be wonderful to see it again

d harriet's post in spring colours :D
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: sunday reflecting (ditto)

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:34 am

dh is being so helpful w my arm hurt - he really stepped up

Sadie

Postby Sadie » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 am

Waving to everyone
Work day for me so have to take care of my people and scoot out the door.

Great day to all!

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:54 am

I've had a good morning so far.

I'm all ready to leave for church in 25 minutes except for grabbing some files and a notepad. I can't decide if I should bring my computer or not. I'm also going to cut up some veggies to eat as a snack on the way there.

My meal plan for the day is written out but might change (depends on what I can resist after church during the meeting which will likely run well into lunch, but it would be rude to bring food just for me.)

I was up just after 6 (but in bed by 9:40 last night.) I neatly wrote out all that needs to be repaired in the apartment since there's an inspection tomorrow to put in work orders. We'll start with the bedrooms and kitchen, then living and dining rooms on April 9, and then office. Dh has to be around to move living room and office furniture and take down the bedroom blinds (the ceiling is falling apart.) Because the bedroom blinds need to be down, we need to start this soon before the sun is rising insanely early.

I prepared my bullet journal and did the planning for the week. It is intense. Lots of eating out, 3 days in a row, including at an all-you-can-eat buffet on dsil's birthday. Can I manage to only eat veggies, fruit and a single serving of protein? We'll see. It means I won't get my money's worth but is it true value to consume too many calories and stay obese?

I have a letter to write and send to dd's godfather. That won't get done until this afternoon.

The kitchen is tidied up, including washing all yesterday's dishes.

So I'm feeling somewhat in control at the moment. Thankfully I had a 'fat' skirt (bought just before Christmas) since the skirt I laid out for myself still doesn't fit. (I had put it away as too small, found it, and thought it should fit now with all the weight I've recently lost. I forgot to take into account all the weight I gained when I gave up aspartame.)

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:12 am

hi d sadie and d kathyrn :D

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:16 am

i realized i was going down the rabbit hole of panic bc i am behind and feeling sorry for myself for it - so i am reflecting on what I'm able to do, even if little, to be happy. working away from the rabbit hole where if i fall into it and feel sorry for myself i will only stop my self from accomplishing even the littlest cards - i can be positive and grateful :D

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:16 am

s2s first perfume too :D
morning routine done :D
played ball w dogs :D
meds me :D
spoke to d mom :D mom called again - she was very happy
i am cranky bc I'm uncomfortable w my old shoulder :roll:

trying to stay away from terabit hole of self doubt and being upset that i am falling behind - don't go near it 8-)

kitchen and dinner routine next

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Suanday Reflecting

Postby Nancy » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:07 pm

I have done some a m stuff. Dish washer has been ran.
I tagged a free tree hayled it off & put it out at the trading post with a bag of fun crafty type items, & some dish cloths when I did a rock drop & trade walked the dog around while we were there.

I changed the refill in the pen the went dry. Journaling is done. Daily and weekly planning done.

I did a 15 min. Round in the backyard it helped. Yea for sunny daze. One more dresser top is decluttered.
Last edited by Nancy on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:40 pm

Done church and our sister church's annual meeting. That ran until almost 2. I'm finishing up my lunch at Subway now.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:57 pm

hi dkathryn hope u enjoyed church today

hi d nancy happy u got a free tree and yay on 15 in yard

Return to “Post When You Can”