You have got this! monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

You have got this! monday

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:28 am

With lives being so busy it's even more important to maintain a routine but also step above it.

Even if things fall behind we have to believe we are capable and okay! - don't make it so hard!

Routines are important (I used to fight it but I also can find myself being hard on myself if things fall apart - I also noticed I stopped my spontaneity because I was being so hard on myself because I physically or for other reasons I couldn't get things done on weeklies, focus etc.
I love my creative side and I need it to be happy but I can get something done and still step above in my life.

Never doubt how capable you are - you may be seeing so much that needs doing - but you can put that in a little bubble and put it aside for another time. Don't be so hard on yourself and don't get stuck in the rabbit hole of self doubt.

today: what are you doing for you today or this week?
and what is the one thing will make your day workable. ?

Don't try to accomplish everything - start with your morning (simple) routine and s2s

I want an inspired life that just going through my day. - how do you inspire yourself and/or what inspires you.

You have got this - not matter what is ahead - I believe in each and everyone one of us - don't be too hard on yourself.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Re: You have got this! monday

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:48 am

ordered groceries (I had ordered stuff but forgot stuff)

woke up at 7 started a load of laundry
filled up rest of dishwasher (to fill it up) with dog bowls too and that is on
breakfast
and even if dh sleeps in I will have to do s2s (that is the month challenge per FL)
animals fed

routine cards pulled
morning
animals
me gym etc
dinner routine
evening routine
listing spending and paperwork

creative or outdoors - don't get lost with just going through ur day - you are here to live not exist

zone living room
day laundry room and kitchen

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:01 am

thank you for inspiring opening and posts, blessed.

I slept from 9 to 7:30 so... .. that's needing sleep. lol. Not that I didn't turn over, but didn't actually emerge. And last thing this morning was having vivid dream about a fire truck that could lower down like a low-rider car to enter difficult spaces. What a good invention - in the make-believe dream world. Anyway, I know I was really zonked, even to the time I awakened.

This morning I've done leftover evening daily card from yesterday.

Also called plumber. Sigh. HRH and dstepson say we need someone to "put eyes on" this tub-shower surround potential leak. They are not at all sure we're good yet. Sigh. So that's tomorrow, probably. Need to be ready for that.

But also tomorrow will be teaching at study, so I need to continue preparing for that.

So today is some Desk Day, some study.

Disappointed that it can't be Rudolph Day, since February RD has been postponed every day, but that's the way it is.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:51 am

Harriet, I hope you won't have to dismantle the shower surround to look behind. :(

As I woke up this morning early I began thinking about all this house stuff, all the chores and the cleaning, etc. I began wondering if we all put too much emphasis on it all. Should we just be living an interesting life doing things we need or like and do the upkeep of our homes as a not important thing, just doing what needs done whenever we can. We seem to put a whole lot of effort and time into scheduling little things like dusting a room, etc. I'll bet if we lined up all our schedules or cards or bullet journals they'd make a belt around the equator.

I must be bored to be thinking like this.

Nothing new around here, same old same old.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:10 pm

I need to get in gear. Breakfast is over. I grabbed the wrong color paint and a couple of rocks are do overs. No more painting before coffee lol.

I need to work on leaf raking again. I thought of something while journaling I can put leaves on a plastic piece of screen and drag it to the hens run should ease the work on that project not sure how many trips it will take.

When I do a sinks cleaner bottle sprayer does not work properly in two of the rooms so frustrating so I need to change them.

Time for my next Rx. Have a great day every one. I did get the pasta salad done for hubby's lunchs last nite.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:19 pm

d harriet and d nancy and d harmony good morning!
have a great day yourself d nancy

totally agree d harmony
i think balance is hard for me - an all or nothing thinker
but i will say i need routines but i can get stuck finding my way at times esp play - i find my cards help me from falling into chaos - i will admit i spend way too much time on cooking - which i have to change -maybe one day for gourmet cooking
i want a home like all my friends - but they are very good at balancing work and fun but don't have spinning wheels bc of lack of focus or ocd thinking
We seem to put a whole lot of effort and time into scheduling little things like dusting a room, etc. I'll bet if we lined up all our schedules or cards or bullet journals they'd make a belt around the equator.
so true!!! :D i think its great thinking - i do think most of our friends here do take time for fun - have a good day!

im glad u got sleep d harriet
i liked your dream-great invention
i hope u find the leak before it becomes a problem
i wish you a good day as well

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:21 pm

using one hand to type 8-)
paperwork spending took 45 minutes ~ half hour longer than i thought it would

now for dinner duty

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:31 pm

Good launch to the day before meeting up with dd at shoe store. Got shoes and now he is reliably walking holding only one hand, so immediate change.

We have been running errands since. Dd has a terrible cold and sounds miserable but is pushing herself. Dgs is asleep in the car seat so I am waiting with him in the car while she hits the stores.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:38 pm

im glad u have had a good day d kathyrn -hoping ur dd feels better fast!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:46 pm

dinner except frying the Salisbury steaks - everything else is mixed cut etc
sink clean
dr appt where i have to leave at 4 so dinner is ready when we get home

dd younger walked out of family room and automatically folded the couch throw and spiffed up the room before leaving it :D
have to love that
yesterday night was a bad night so i am thrilled she is up showered and planning her day

Return to “Post When You Can”