Just Do It Monday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Just Do It Monday

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:25 pm

so frustrating d lucy - I hope you find them without too much trouble!

sweet dreams all
d lucy, d kathryn, d nancy, hello again

dishes are washing in the dw, stove is clean, sink is clean, counters clean, dinner eaten and put away
vacuumed floor where I worked and rinsed the floor where I worked
10 minutes of blessing done: front hall, stairs, managed clutter front hall
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harriet

Re: Just Do It Monday

Postby Harriet » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Sadie, that warms my heart. (Also sounds like good health returning for db.)

Harvested a batch of bean sprouts, which is the only time-consuming part of growing them. HRH was delighted. I think I'm going to look into another way of growing in a flat tray and see if it may take less of my time.

Phone call from a friend at church was long. My intention would have been to encourage her, but she encouraged me, too.

Dd38 has emailed asking questions now that she has heard the recording. We assumed dd19 would be contacted by now, but I guess there wasn't any time limit on it. Dd38 is a member in her town now, not here, but of course has vested interest and knowledge.

The only Desk Day I got done was church related.

In the morning toddlerC will arrive at 7:30. We have a weather advisory (had some snow even, today, but mostly icy). I was glad I didn't have to go out today. It was a good day to just regroup. Tomorrow after toddlerC I may consider going out - may depend on whether HRH is here and feels like it. And then I really need to visit my colorist tomorrow evening if I still have any ooomph left.

Next up, folding laundry.

Return to “Post When You Can”