Wow What a Wednesday!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Wow What a Wednesday!

Postby Nancy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Dinner is done glad I looked in the basement freezer for some thing found an idea for dinner that was special we enjoyed it.

Made more deviled eggs too, now I need to clean up the kitchen. Rain in the forecast tomorrow, I will vacuum the living room then.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:46 pm

We had a lovely dinner (store roasted chicken, mashed potato and spetzle from the schnitzel house, and I made up carrots and peas.) Dgs and I had berries for dessert from my snacks.

Dd and ds were exhausted but had a wonderful day. The hill was empty (spring break was last week in our province and the week before for Quebec) so they'd go up, ski down, shuffle over to the lift, discuss which run to take on the way up the lift, ski down and repeat. No delays, just lots of skiing until they were too tired to ski any more. They quit 20 minutes before the hill closed down for the day.

All through dinner dgs kept up with the Nana and Buppa. Dd asked if it had been like that all day. Yup. About 1000 times for Nana and 300 for Buppa. It is losing its cuteness!

He was good about us leaving, though. He handed dh his hat and scarf and me my mittens and coat. We blew kisses and were on our way.

We went to see The Post on our way home because it is ending at the cheap theatre tomorrow. It was very good.

I had meant to buy some stuff for the refugees (sale ends today) so put the order in online when I got home and will pick it up tomorrow or the next day.

Tomorrow is my cardiologist appointment and then the rent review hearing downtown. So, another long day.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:46 pm

home - lots of fun - good night
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:11 am

Elizabeth, do you think it's possible your whistling friend just might have a tic that causes him to whistle like that? We knew a teenage son of an acquaintance who used to 'chirp' quite loudly and he did have tourettes.

Ran errands this afternoon.

Blessed, I've been wanting to look at the videos you've been posting, just haven't had time. I hope to soon.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:22 am

Wow! I put away the dishes I had left in the drainer, put away some toys, s/s all three baths, cleaned dh’s shower, organized some photos, AND walked away the pounds for 19 minutes — ALL after 10:00 pm!
So when y’all are up doing all your stuff at daylight in the morning, ;) LOL — just remember that (maybe) I’ll be catching up sometime later in the evening.

And guess what — dh says the aol page is working just fine now. ??? LadyM — if we get any more evidence of crazy emails, I will reset the passwords, but changing those things alwAys makes dh crazy — (crazier) — so for now, I will let sleeping dogs lie.

Dmom... she is now worried she might lose her foot in surgery/recovery. At first I didn’t think much about that, but she keeps saying she has been told by the neurologist that she has poor circulation in her extremities... so she wonders how she will heal. Well yeah... that’s a pretty big concern, isn’t it? We’d sure be in a fine kettle of fish if she lost a foot. Good grief.

I’m going to tell her to call the neurologist back and discuss this with him some more.

OTOH, her pain is such that she is already out of Tylenol 4 for the rest of her morning doses, and she has been taking Aleve and additional Tylenol with it.
Shaking my head.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”