Together we are stronger Thursday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harmony

Re: Together we are stronger Thursday

Postby Harmony » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:22 pm

I'll let you know about the containers when I get them. I looked online and I find them at all the normal stores around here and I could have just tried a couple first. But I got the whole set coming (should have been here by now) and it was actually a bit cheaper than what I saw other places. Apparently these are the thin-walled ones, not heavy duty ones like Rubb ermade or similar. There must be a problem with the lids because a few places sold them separately...why, do they break?

Comments about them were mixed and I was suspect people from their own company and other companies were making the posts, so I will try and do a trial myself with the new and the old. We'll see.

LadyM, I'm sure glad your tests were ok and trust your kidney #'s will be good next time too.

I actually got a lot done today. I got clean sheets on that bed and kitchen is cleaned up pretty nicely.
Can tell I worked pretty hard today as I'm tired. Going to bed early.

(blessed) crossing fingers Mayo has some good answers for your DD.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 pm

Sry bout typos... spoon took... is what it should have said. Fixed other typos too.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:22 pm

Stayed on the treadmill an hour. Wrote 2 emails in that time plus updated here. But exercise and emailing got done.

Then I moved everything up from the car and put in the 'truck' tarp (it protects the cargo area and back of the folded down seats). Tomorrow will be muddy so I don't want to risk having a messy inside of the car. Also it means I don't have to give anyone a ride because my car is now a 2 seater truck (at least it likes to think it is a truck at times!)

Then I put away the first batch of visible winter decorations and pulled out a few spring ones. There will be no Easter decorations here this year because I'm not having Easter.

I expanded the dining table and put on the sounding cloth to prep for kitchen item sorting. Everything can be laid out on the table to be viewed easily.

I'm not at my 10K steps so I'm going to get ready for bed. I need to be out of here by 9 in the morning so you may not see me until late in the afternoon. Still not sure where I'm having lunch. I put out a call for someone to help me drive things into the city, therefore I may not be able to stop on the way home. On the plus side, that would mean I don't have to make 2 trips. I have eggs and bacon to make up if I end up at home. Dinner tomorrow depends on what dh feels like after his long flight.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:12 pm

great work d kathryn!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:14 pm

not a lick of house (beyond my routines) done but I did get lots of errands done.
plus dh finished my laundry (not sure where he put the dry laundry though :lol: )

good night everyone!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”