Whatever the weather Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Whatever the weather Wednesday

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:26 pm

hello d kathyrn! enjoy your evening.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:26 pm

spoke to dear aunt and I will pick her up tomorrow at 11 am for her errands
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Prep for tomorrow's meeting DONE! I have determined part of what is wrong with my procedure and how to fix it. I need to recheck for double counting to make sure that the fixes did not break something else.

If I were to hire someone with money no object, it would be a handyman and house cleaner. I need a LR fan rewired and three doors hung better. I know how to do the wiring, just not much time, but not the doors. It couldn't possibly be harder than getting into a dashboard could it?

I am NOT feeling well. The past week or so, any time I eat, I end up looking 6 months pregnant. Embarrassing and physically uncomfortable. Right now, I look about like I did at 7 months with DD. Granted, I was not very large when pregnant, but this is awful. I think the attempt to reduce and ultimately discontinue the gastro meds is a fail. I will go back on them and if that fixes it, I have my answer. I'm actually embarrassed for anyone to see me right now.

TwinsMom: If all the other days are scheduled to the max, maybe you SHOULD do nothing today. It may be the most productive thing to do.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:36 pm

It was sunny for the most part today, I did yard word in rounds taking breakes between glad for the progress. It is cloudy and breezey out now so I was lucky to have good weather so I was able to do the stuff I did yea!

H. Is home now it is time to get a plan for dinner.

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:11 pm

I think I would hire a chef. Someone to help me plan meals, do the shopping and the prep (and maybe the cleanup!) Not that I mind doing those things too much but it is the thing I mind the most. They could start at 11 each day and be ut of my hair by 6.

I walked over to the store and picked up the extras for our dinner. We needed potatoes for french fries. I went off the rails today as far as calories are concerned but tomorrow is another day. And in the meantime, I'm on the treadmill so I'll at least get my 10K steps in. Although I'm pretty sore so it will take a long time to get the 5K steps I need.

It was a nice dinner with ds though. He's quickly developing plans for building a home of his own. I'm terrified it will be a money pit for him. He only has $100K and even building something simple that can be expanded will still cost a lot of money since he'll need custom architect plans and wants to use expensive building materials. (Not finishing materials but concrete walls and floor with radiant heat instead of quick, cheap and dirty hot air furnace.)

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Got my steps in. My ankle is very sore, though, so I think I'll go to bed now. Dh is off at a movie. I should be writing a sermon but I think I'm too tired.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:24 pm

I'm tired too, Kathryn.

Actually I am aching all over. You wouldn't think sitting here doing this shredding would make me so sore, but it did. I've been at it all day except for going back and forth making dinner and cleaning up from that.

I lost track of how many bags I ended up with. I'll have to put a few of them out next week as I have the rolley bin pretty full (and very heavy). Right now there is one little pile to shred. I also have to sweep up the whole office. I always make a mess emptying the shredder, no matter how carefully I try to do it...and I've emptied it over and over and over today. Man! I'm glad to have this done.

I think if I hired someone, it would be to help with the cleaning. It is hard to do all this decluttering and everyday paperwork and cooking and clean too. There are just not enough hours and not enough energy.

Ok, going to finish and then go to bed.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:54 pm

Waving to all!!!
Just a busy day again with dgd here from noon, plus dgs after school until church.
Tomorrow, dgd arrives at 7:15 tomorrow, and then dgs will be here after school until ddil gets home from her class. Ds is very busy this week, so we’re picking up the slack.

Still no change in J&C situation.
Tomorrow is another day.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:12 am

Have done another round on the clean up out side and did dishes. s2s have a great night all.

Return to “Post When You Can”