Whatever the weather Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lynlee

Whatever the weather Wednesday

Postby Lynlee » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:41 am

Wherever you go.
no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
- Anthony J. D'Angelo

A quote from my 2018 boxed daily calendar. -
Simplicity
Inspirations for a simpler life.

I love these simple sayings that can remind me of simple ideas, and help me reboot my day when I need to do that.
Last edited by Lynlee on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

Lynlee

Re: Whatever the weather Wednesday

Postby Lynlee » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:58 am

Today I began the tussle to remove my number plates. I got one removed. The other has a tiny nuts in the back of the screws, and I'm yet to figure how to hold the nut while the screws get undone.
Gruhh humbug to whoever decided that was the solution to an attachment problem.
?Dad? Is that a memory I have?
I need to return the # plates to unregister my car and avoid any potiential future problems.
My bullet nose pliars (can I find them?) might help if I can figure out how to hold everything while attempting to unscrew the screws. fiddly because the nuts are behind the grill, accessed under the bumper bar, in an odd narrow space.
I'll see if a neighbour can help. Hoping I see them soon.

Pulled some weeds today.
bin went out late, got the waste PU, missed the recycle PU.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:14 am

Good luck with that one, LynLee.

Had a fairly restless night. ;)

Got an email during the night from FB stating dh had requested a password reset. Most of me thinks he did not do this but will try to get hold of him later -after my phone charges from ground zero!

Meeting dbil/dsisil (and I'm sure her dsis and dniece) for breakfast at 9am. Going to fix a cup of coffee to get me started. I generally refuse to buy coffee at a restaurant (or other drinks for that matter) as they're always so overpriced. If they come with a meal deal well that's a different story.

I do have a LOL going in the washer and have the bed made. Need to get some t ylenol for a headache. I stopped taking allergy meds a few days ago and perhaps I shouldn't have -not quite yet anyway.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:55 am

d lynlee how very nice that you started us and so lovely at that!
can you stop by a petrol station that works on cars and see if they can help you remove them?

hi d dee - sorry your sleep was so restless - hope it is better tonight!
it sounds a little weird (the fb message)
enjoy your breakfast out... have a lovely visit -

Good day to all of you!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

cats

Postby cats » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:56 am

Good morning. Dee good decision on waiting until you spoken to hubby you never no when it could be a scam.

As for me where healing down to using a cane once I finally get some muscle to understand they are not on vacation anymore then I might finally ditch the cane

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:57 am

howdy howdy!
d cats

I love the idea of bringing my own sunshine to the day!

i have to leave soon to drive d brother to the airport. He is visiting d mom. (she is dear again :D - no anxiety or stress so she is relaxed and very nice)

wish you all the best day ever!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

cats

Postby cats » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:33 am

Enjoy your day blessed.
My day is going to be fun meeting a relative for coffee this morning the later lunch and a fun hour with a group called yah stands for young at heart for folks 55 or older lots of fun

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:41 am

Morning y’all ...

I’ve been up for awhile but ready for the day as most of my routines are all but done.

Temps should reach 100* again today so anything that needs to be done outside is already done. Gonna finish working on my closet so I imagine there will be another bag for good will before I’m done.

Harriet... I am reading a most interesting book called... Get off your acid..by Dr Daryl Gioffre. So much information concerning the foods we eat and how it effects our health. I see huge changes in my eating habits, much like LadyM. Scared stuff really, while making sense. This is the dr Kelly Ripa’s pediatrician recommended when her daughter was sick. It’s a tough program so she decided to do it with her daughter. She felt so much better after 7 days she now eats this way. If nothing else it’s a fascinating read how much of what we eat effects our body. Btw dr gioffre loves to grow and eat his own sprouts.

Off to get my coffee and start my day....
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:13 am

Quick post for now. We are almost ready for our grocery/pharmacy errand, but I wanted to say good morning while it is still morning! :) I like your quote this morning, Lynlee!

The weather is much nicer today...the sun is shining and temp. has warmed up to 70*. Morning routine is mostly done; I still need clean sheets on the bed. I am going to take the blanket off as I think we are done with the really chilly weather. That will be washed and put away. If we do need some extra warmth we have a couple of throws we can put on top of the spread.

Time to leave...be back later.
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:15 am

Lynlee, you need a spanner to hold the nut in place while you unscrew the bolt.

Sunny weather outside and in today.

My apartment looks gorgeous at the moment because I did the final push to get everything put away before meeting to discuss the plans for a Celebration of Life service.

That's done, now my day stretches in front of me, unencumbered. At least until I check email!

Having a snack now.

Return to “Post When You Can”