I think its Thursday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Ramblinrose

Re: I think its Thursday

Postby Ramblinrose » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:50 am

Morning...

Kathryn, Harriet beat me to it as I was going to say it’s time to get your SAD light out.

I have laundry going. My house was picked up and my sink shinning before I went to bed last night.

Dust is reappearing so it’s time to attack before the camels show up. Need to spend some time in my office as well.

First my second cup of coffee is needed and Perry is on his was. Then I’m going to spend some times working on my sunflowers. I need to transfer some of my seedlings to some other pots.

Dinner is planned and I will be cutting up veggies for dinner while watching Perry. My day should be free by noon.

Tomorrow is a fun day; gym class and luncheon with the girls. Not going to the gym today, still too sore but will do a light dvd workout at home. Sat morning I need to be at a city park for join my friends in a MDA walk so no traning for Willis. Not gonna tell him cause he’ll pout. He likes to play with his friends now :D

Off to start my day... enjoy yours
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:51 am

Morning...

Kathryn, Harriet beat me to it as I was going to say it’s time to get your SAD light out.

I have laundry going. My house was picked up and my sink shinning before I went to bed last night.

Dust is reappearing so it’s time to attack before the camels show up. Need to spend some time in my office as well.

First my second cup of coffee is needed and Perry is on his was. Then I’m going to spend some times working on my sunflowers. I need to transfer some of my seedlings to some other pots.

Dinner is planned and I will be cutting up veggies for dinner while watching Perry. My day should be free by noon.

Tomorrow is a fun day; gym class and luncheon with the girls. Not going to the gym today, still too sore but will do a light dvd workout at home. Sat morning I need to be at a city park for join my friends in a MDA walk so no traning for Willis. Not gonna tell him cause he’ll pout. He likes to play with his friends now :D

Off to start my day... enjoy yours
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:57 am

I have bern watching winter camping vids!
Sending warm thoughts to all, I did a round of weeding this morning for exercise. Hens are happy to get weeds.

Have decided I can do annuals this year no need for long term plants, but I can move and thin out some bulbs and add in annuals for color to enjoy. Of course h wants to plant grass but could be a driveway there as well lol!

Working on a knit project and learning the pattetn for the next one need to pratice it, doing up Prayer shawls.
Last edited by Nancy on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello again

paperwork gone through
went through magazines
s2s (not a raving beauty but clean and happy with being just spiffy)
dishes washing
spoke to d brother.
computer clear up emails and other things
wrote all sis in laws and wished them a good day
I will be having lunch with a dear cousin tomorrow
I love my patreon account with fly lady Kat. I definitely love her daily videos - keeps me motivated.
ordered meds for d dogs
must write d aunt to to make a vet appointment for her d kitty
bed made

hi d rose! lol re: dusting before the camels come :lol: enjoy your day

hi d dee I am so happy for your dd! have a great day

hi d twins good morning to you too! hope you keep that warmer weather coming your way! So glad your mouth pain is better.

hi d nancy great job on your weeding!

time for timer!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:49 pm

I've been chasing the camels out of here also. Maybe not camels, but gopher turtles who dig holes and build their homes/nests in the sand. I'm making good progress.

(Kathryn) the weather used to do that to me up north. Some years we never really had much of a spring at all. People didn't know about SAD back then and I didn't know how badly the weather affected me. Pgh. is 2nd in cloudiness to Seattle. Ugg!

So I've started in. Dailies done. I've done some cleaning in the family room. I folded laundry.

Cleaned out 4 kitchen cabinets. Some in the recycle bin and some in the GW bin.

Ok, back to work here.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:29 pm

hello d harmony! well done on your work!!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:30 pm

I swish and swiped upstairs
vacuumed upstairs (it took so much less time than I thought :shock: ;) )
swiffer rinsed upstairs

now for downstairs vacuum and swiffer rinse

Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:58 pm

I agree it is SAD but I have never needed it past February before. Most of all I feel betrayed by weather forecasters. The good weather is always coming. The forecast looks good but the weather we are getting today is the weather forecast for Tuesday and the gorgeous weather promised is now on Sunday. It was to be tomorrow with today as an improving day.

It is still snowing.

Done with the refugees and a quick visit with DD's dmil. Now I am in the queue for returns at Ikea. Then I get my lunch. Then two more stores for returns and I will be finished the apartment set up and can finish up the bookkeeping in time for my meeting tomorrow with our partner group.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 pm

did my home blessing (this is the one that takes so much longer than 15 minutes- and I am not getting super clean just vacuum, swiffer rinse.) It took me at least an hour! :shock: It is amazing how the house looks better when I vacuum and swiffer rinse. I have animals and it takes so much more time than I though it would. But its done.

Thursday is normally errand day but I did that on Monday.
truth: I still have my Tar jet haul in the car - cleaning supplies (I took out the other stuff)

I was proud of myself that when I saw things that needed to be done I said "no, you have to wait" - literally! 8-)

I hung up laundry

I do have to do the kitchen and laundry room (15 minutes each) as I didn't do it Monday.
Laundry went off
the dw went off

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:45 pm

snow snow go away for sweet Kathryn!

Return to “Post When You Can”