keep it simple Sunday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Lynlee

Re: keep it simple Sunday

Postby Lynlee » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:58 pm

hugs & prayers going every which way for all those tricky needs in our village.

LM - sounds like Sam has the makings of a therapy dog. If you pass him on, please acknowledge that tallent.
On the other hand, if you keep him, training him that you will come back if you have to go out/away without him is another talent he would do well to master
Prayers continue for ds23. (edit to put that sentence in the right place.)

Our Sunday message included mention of the homeless and refugees.
There are almost 200 in our town, and some of them sleep in the church grounds and surrounds. We were told what 'the understanding' or 'the rules' were that allows that to continue. Prayers for them, and also all the refugees in limbo around the world.

Sunday
church
bus to coast. No rain there. Its nice to just sit and look at the ocean.
I watched a rescue of an inflatable boat that had overturned. One person couldn't get back. Then it was towed around to the river mouth. (Surf life savers were on duty.)
market day - I discovered when I turned around after having my eyes focused on the ocean.
I made a crowd at the thia food store, and brought them lots of custom. I must 'eat in', there again. Usually I ask for take away.
Bought 2 mats for outside front and back.
home via coast shopping center at bus change point. I had 30 min for the loo and a quick walk thru.
I managed to get away without buying any sugar laden thing, nor clothing.
Home for a nap.
Ph call with dd late afternoon. It was good to catch up.

Monday
yoga
grocery store
taxi home.
PA.

Time for lunch.

PS - agreeing with Harriet and Kathryn, that if there is someone/ place to appeal to sooner is better than later. (re KiC's dgs's mobility.) Do they need another referral to the therapy place they went before? Can someone else make the referral if its needed?
Wishing they could go to the early intervention therapy place near here, or one like it over there.
Just begin.
Living this day, today
Take a reality check; Remember to breathe; Do what I am able to do.
Look for the good in all.

blessedw2

Re: keep it simple Sunday

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:49 am

hi d lynlee
glad everyone was ok from the rescue!
have fun today when you are out!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”