Fun Friday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Fun Friday

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:13 am

I agree about separate attorneys for divorce. Very important.

d elizabeth It's so nice she asked how you felt about it!
hope you loved the dinner with your dd! sounds great!
have a great day.

hi d Nancy! Sorry about the allergies with spring! Hope it doesn't bother you much!

I am so late in starting my day.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:19 am

today:
Routines
BWP: Car and Purse day
Dog and cat bedding - wash
Zone: laundry room: work some more on scrapping 10 min as I DON'T WANNA DO ANYMORE :x :? :!: :shock: :| How I feel :lol: (my inner stinker is showing.) :P - it's a cranky brat today.
and from FL master bedroom (shoes in closet - 10 minutes)
Round robin: garage 10 minutes

Home blessing is supposed to be sheets but we did those during the week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nILdvvgWb40 Friday with Kat

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:51 am

Morning...

Mine started way before Perry. Woke to a nice home. Everything needed was done last night before I went to bed. Really working hard to make that a habit

After further investigation of my front door area I realize there were mouse droppings as well as bird poop. We have desert mice and occasionally find them drowned in our pool so I wasn’t too surprised.

I have already washed and scrubbed the area. Yuck!!! Sweetie tried to use a mouse trap once before when we had this problem but it didn’t work. He hunted around outside and found what he thought was their hole. He stuck a water hose down it to flush out the nest and then filled it in with dirt. I’m going to buy those sticky house type traps. Anyway the area is now sanitized and clean, including the mat. I’ve lived with field mice when I was living on the farm, but I had a cat back then who was a great mouser. Like most goodnhunters she also loved to kill other critters. Only problem was she liked to bring her “treasures to me and release them when she came through the back door, including snakes and lizzards.

Today is a fun day for me. I’m off to do some therapeutic shopping. I have some great 20% off coupons from my favorite stores and I am in need of a few thing s.

Off to start my day... waving to y’all.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:37 pm

I am being hard on myself bc I haven't started yet... The spinning plates in may brain have not coordinated yet and my thoughts are all over the place.
breathing in... it will be okay. one baby step at a time.
just pull my journal and the cards I planned. it is already 11:37 and I have been on my franny all morning.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:54 pm

Talk about spinning plates, blessed, mine were all spinning quickly all morning. I am desperately trying to get some creative time for a change. It's really hard.

Kathryn, I hope the smell goes away. I almost said "I hope your odor goes away" but then I thought gee, I'm sure Kathryn smells just fine..

It is the end of the month. One last weekend. Which means anything that takes a couple days to accomplish must be done today if I want it to show up in April's paperwork. So... I did payroll and submitted taxes today which will just show up April 30, just like I thought. It wouldn't be the end of the world if it went into May, but my spreadsheets make more sense, as does my bank statements, if I get things done in the current month.

BIG statement came in yesterday's mail. Took an hour and got that done and paid. We put everything on one card, including most business things except for companies that have their own accounts.

DH came in and I helped unload truck, then I went through receipts to give him his return ones. I'm always glad when he does this and does not leave it for me. Especially when it's lumber.

I want to go to fabric store. And I'll stop at bank and then grocery. I am out of milk, almost. Trying to keep Saturday free so I have some sewing time. I've unleashed my creative genius (pretty small I'm sure) because I finished a project yesterday. Yay!

Have a fun Friday!

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:23 pm

Just got an email from DD. She met with her principal this morning to go over all her evaluations for the year. They are graded on a point scale with 3.5 or higher being 'highly effective'. Her score was 3.98! And I'm sure that's because one of the things they were to score on (when she was evaluated by her principal) was one she doesn't really teach. So he couldn't check that box. So happy for her. This will probably mean another $6,000 bonus next year -if they're still giving it.

My phone came, so we're going to A T T tonight to get it started. Then we're going to dinner. She needs to go to H obby L obby for some supplies for up north. One being reflective tape so she can make two sets of numbers for our golf carts (our site & theirs). This way they'll be able to use our golf cart when need be (only the persons -adults- on a site can use their golf cart). But our insurance agency has taken care of adding them to our golf cart policy and faxed it to the campground so we're 'legal'. This will be nice for several times and they won't have to purchase one right away, though they may want one eventually. At any rate, after HL we have to go to $ T ree and then over so she can stop and see her MIL. Going to be a busy night, but I'll be glad to (hopefully) have a phone again.

Oh, I see the sun is behind the clouds so think I'll go for another walk. I am trying to be very proactive toward this weight loss and fitness thing. I'm on a new program for me!
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:28 pm

I am desperately trying to get some creative time for a change. It's really hard.
d harmony - it is hard to take time for creativity and fun when the world around you is busy! hope you are able to take some time today and especially tomorrow for your creative heart! Yay on finishing your project yesterday!!!

d dee - awesome score was 3.98!
how wonderful for your dd and her students!

happy morning to you too d rose.
Wonderful that you "Woke to a nice home". Awesome:
Really working hard to make that a habit

have fun today.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:30 pm

I finally s2s and it made me feel a bit more productive.
no kitchen work done yet - so morning routine is on hold.
dryer is drying, washer is washing.

just emptied my purse on the table and will go through that!

I did one clutter check for 5 minutes - but I did it!

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Just arranged dinner with a friend I have not seen in a while. She was ok with a late dinner so I can get glasses fixed before. If they can't be fixed, I will order online. Not in the budget AT ALL, but I cannot function without them. Not only can I not drive to work, it is unlikely I could find the car in a parking lot! I was able to find the cruise ship after losing my backup glasses in the Pacific, but smaller than that, forget it! Would be unable to text for a ride, but MIGHT be able to use the phone. My eyes are too bad for lasik.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:42 pm

Shhh, Blessed. Truth is, though she supposedly doesn't know this, she's the highest rated teacher in their school. And there's well over 2,000 students and faculty to match in their school. Guess you could say we're proud of her.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Return to “Post When You Can”