Clean and Bright Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Re: Clean and Bright Saturday

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:37 pm

I have made some progress on getting ready for trip. I am flying by the seat of my pants since I don't have a plan.

I washed the plastic tubs and ice chest to make sure we were starting fresh. These plastic tubs get used for a variety of items and really needed a good scrubbing. They dried quickly in the bright sunshine and I put them into the vehicle so I can start loading items that won't be bothered by sitting in the vehicle an extra 40ish hours before we leave.

I have prepared my bedtime snacks for 7 days and have them packed. I assembled all my breakfast for the next week and put seals on the mason jar lids so they won't leak if tipped over. Those are the 2 daily meals that are hardest for me to buy at a restaurant so I am feeling more confident having them prepared & ready to pack/eat.

I have packed a variety of no sugar/no dye snacks for DS9 to have this next week. Eating a meal out is fairly easy to do no sugar and no food dye. But snacking is a bigger challenge for him.

I have decided what we will take to Monday's homeschool coop potluck. It will be easy to assemble Monday morning. We play to start our trip after the Homeschool coop class & potluck is over.

DD is in drama mode. DGD6 is staying here another night.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:01 pm

cheering you on as you work towards your trip d lady!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:04 pm

i wish i could have read about your day everyone and respond. But I always wish you the best of the best!

took both dd's out for dinner and it was nice even though dd older is stressed about work.
They are going to watch the American's and that is one show I can not watch!

another load undone. I think dh is doing his laundry

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:33 pm

Planned this coming week.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:27 pm

I walked the dog around the block after doing a couple more rounds on revamping the path area in the back yard, making steady progress, houee work suffered however. Sigh oh well.

Yard needs updated so I am taking out things that need edited instead of planting it is rewarding and still gives me exercise. :mrgreen: My plan is to continue working on this.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:40 pm

well done d nancy.

Return to “Post When You Can”